S

SuicidalMob

Aug 11, 2024
It was 2022 30 June,..... I just woke up and opened YouTube .. I saw a video by a YouTuber you may know as "Technoblade". I was happy cause he was not that type of guy who used to upload regularly. But there was something wrong with the tittle " So Long Nerds"

Well He was a YouTuber who had been my inspiration growing up and his videos were my only motivation in my bad school days. He was a different. He was unique. Had been watching him from 2018. He was a Absolute Genius in story telling.... He could convery the most boring peice of shit into an absolute masterpiece. His Humour, his warrior personality........ Will spend hours to achieve what he sticks with..

Well the day he died I was absolutely traumatized.... I wasn't able to sleep OR eat properly for weeks. Cause he was the only person I truly loved..... And was the only person who picked me up in my worst times and made me achieve something that I could have never imagined. I was never good at studying but after watching his videos I realized that there's a secret to this universe :

"If you actually try your best (Nearest to the theoratical best) you can't fail" His Minecraft videos were more like an life lessen to me

So, from being a failure at school I got 93 percent marks in my O levels... And as it was all getting together and I thought I was getting back in life....... His death hit me like a brick and things haven't been the same ever since.

The day he died I made a promise to myself that I would do something in his honour of big so that I can say that I have given back what he provided for me when I needed it the most...... And that's what's keeping me alive....

Here's a small Inspirational clip of Technoblade :

And Well I highly recommend anybody who either plays Minecraft or not, to watch a series of this guy called "The great potato war"

In this series Two players "Technoblade" and "Squid Kid" ..... Accidentally start a war to become the no 1 potato farmers in all of Minecraft.... They both go crazy to achieve this digital millstone. It gets to the point that both players are not getting enough sleep... Staking each other online.... Even consulting the classics of art of war by sun tzu to win....

It's damm crazy here the link

Well if you never ever play Minecraft or even if you have a little knowledge I'll recommend you to spare this guy 50 minutes of for life and watch all 3 episodes in one go......if you don't do that then the story line will not make sense lol..... It will be worth it. I repeat again it really will be worth it watching this in one go (3 ep) (*at the very beginning the things might be confusing but oh boy it will be so damn crazy as you go along it all*)Even if you never played Minecraft your entire life... The storyline is enough to keep you engaged

You will never regret watching this.... So yeah spare 50 minutes of your time to this guy and you won't regret it.

Can anybody relate to my story did you ever make a promise to someone?

• Hugs
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving, Forever Sleep, Buh-bye! and 2 others