pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
warning annoying vent ahead; when you self medicate or abuse something people say "just smoke weed bro".... ok fine. ive smoked weed before and it works to motivate myself. i dont know anyone, so getting weed off a dealer is off the table. weed isnt legalised and australia is full of rotting corpses who cant make a good legislation for their life, so you have to go through clinics, which are varied in competancy, some are authorised to prescribe, some have to go through the TGA (therapeutic goods association). so im like ok i can get this without using people or getting totally scammed. so i go to a clinic that seems ok and i was too stressed to go somewhere that would send my stuff to the TGA because nobody bothered to formally diagnose me even though ive had years of treatment, been put on meds, etc. so i got anxious to do that.

i do the telehealth appointment and hes like "what are you here for" and i have to explain myself w like little to no guiding questions and idk man it was so nerve wracking and i couldnt get to explain myself fully, and its like idk i sounded really stupid. i only got half the time i was supposed to get for the appt because he was late but didnt want to be late for the next appt as well so he was keen to get me off the phone. i got the escripts, and i rock up after thinking i sent an order or something in, but htey didnt get it and asked me for tga papers even though i thought cause the doctor was authorised i didnt have to so i got stressed and didnt know what to say cause i dont know what to do about that. the products prescribed i found out after are WAY expensive, and this is where its my bad for not picking something specific and now i dont know if i can go and get it changed, im scared what the pharmacy is gonna price that alredy expensive stuff as and i feel really dumb.

like ffs i regret not ordering kava, i regret not getting 36g of dxm, i regret not just cutting myself instead or something bc theres nothing medical about the process, and it should be legalised so the medical people can focus on actually giving a shit, and everyone else can go buy weed for whatever. i hate whenever i try to do the right thing i just get fucked over in some way. all of this has had me really stressed and feeling like a junkie when im sober most the time these days i feel like a junkie for wanting weed to help cut down on stuff thats elevated my liver enzymes.

i feel really stupid, i know i shouldve done way more research into products but i thought id at least get to discuss more and i feel really dumb, but i also feel frustrated that this is how you have to get a plant like ffs i can fuck off and nod off on quetiapine or some other shit off the shelves and crash my car but drive with weed in ur system after 2 days but sober.... noooope youre a criminal. wanna buy lots of alcohol and cigs? go ahead as long as its taxed. its stupid. weed is just a "how can we bait young people voting us then do nothing" issue to politicians.

idk, any aussies on MW have any advice on if i can change scripts before they get dispensed? its all really stressing me out

edit:
ok i think i just freaked out im still pretty pissed like idk maybe i shouldnt be but i am, im figuring other stuff out but idk i feel like a bad person over all of this and i feel bad for feeling bad and urrghh its not even about the weed atp.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring and UnrulyNightmare
virtualdreamplaza

virtualdreamplaza

(◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)
Jun 30, 2024
Maybe try out buying thru a dealer on telegram/darkweb markets? idk personally i've always just bought off a local dealer thru telegram and you can see all of the different strains they have and prices accordingly and just choose your pick. i never had to go through the actual procedure getting it legally but it sounds like a pain in the butt, sorry you had to deal with it i know how stressing it can be.

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
Maybe try out buying thru a dealer on telegram/darkweb markets? idk personally i've always just bought off a local dealer thru telegram and you can see all of the different strains they have and prices accordingly and just choose your pick. i never had to go through the actual procedure getting it legally but it sounds like a pain in the butt, sorry you had to deal with it i know how stressing it can be.
worst case ill try, i know most of telegram is scams tho but if this doesnt work out i will have a go, thank you. btw i love your vaporwave themed profile.

virtualdreamplaza

virtualdreamplaza

(◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)
Jun 30, 2024
worst case ill try, i know most of telegram is scams tho but if this doesnt work out i will have a go, thank you. btw i love your vaporwave themed profile.
oooh yeahhh im glad u like it!! really love this genre and telepath is like my favorite artist atm

• Love
Reactions: pilotviolin