apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
Whenever I tell my therapist that I want to ctb she always says its a chemical issue and I just need to get on meds. So I finially got on meds because she is basically telling me thats my only way to not want to ctb. But now they want to charge a 130$ copay for one of the two medicines I am on for depression.

I just feel like It's not worth it that much. Sn is half that price and only needs to be paid once.

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
So do you not want to ctb anymore now that you're on the meds, was the therapist correct?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
There is a reason drug prices end up in political debate. Cost and insurance demands are the greatest limiting factors for access.
Do you have insurance?
Are you working?
Check around for copay assistance. Your Dr or pharmacy might be able to help.

• Informative
Reactions: apearl
apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
So do you not want to ctb anymore now that you're on the meds, was the therapist correct?
Well no I have wanted to ctb everyday for years, I just felt slightly better on them. Pyschiatrist says that if i take a higher dose and a extra drug I will be "cured" though.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Cure is a strong word.
A mix of drugs and doses should make you feel better. The drugs and doses will vary over time. That is normal.
Your communicating with them will help keep things better without being over drugged. Not all drugs are for everyone.

Reactions: apearl