Mar 22, 2020
Me too!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Morituri_Te_Salutant and lobster salad
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate. I think as humans we all deserve an peaceful way out, if we want to leave this world. It isn't like we asked to be alive in the first place. Nobody deserves the pain that this life has given them.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Ramirez, Mistake of Nature and 2 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
this world is much worse than any hell described so far.

This reminds me of an interesting point I heard someone make. There are people who are flourishing and enjoying life, eating well and building riches. So how could this world be hell then? Well, the existence of these fortunate people makes the pain and misery of the homeless even deeper, as they get to watch families cosy up in their warm homes while they languish on the cold, hard, wet, and dirty pavement. If everyone was suffering like them, they might at least feel they're not struggling alone.

Reactions: AnonymousS, Somage, Un- and 3 others
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
Without the possibility of humane and professional euthanasia, this reality is indeed comparable to a very profound hell. My "life" is an empty garbage, I don't have anyone to talk to, no woman wants me and never will because I'm ugly mentalcel. I'm just rotting and fading away from this world in a slow, agonizing manner.

Yes, I can (and will) take SN on my own, but it will hurt and who knows how will it turn out in the end.

• Love
Reactions: WOODESITY, Mistake of Nature, yive and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I wish there was a portal that I could manifest at any moment, and walk through it to end it all. Life would be much enjoyable if we all had an easily-accessible and readily available escape route.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, yive and LenkaX
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
This reminds me of an interesting point I heard someone make. There are people who are flourishing and enjoying life, eating well and building riches. So how could this world be hell then? Well, the existence of these fortunate people makes the pain and misery of the homeless even deeper, as they get to watch families cosy up in their warm homes while they languish on the cold, hard, wet, and dirty pavement. If everyone was suffering like them, they might at least feel they're not struggling alone.
Also in those cases, their success is built on the suffering of others. Almost everyone's is in modern society. "Third world" countries have their resources and workers exploited so that a percentage of those in richer countries can enjoy the fruits of their labor. A country's own poor population is exploited and made to slave away for life by the rich in order to fund their own lavish lifestyle. The total acceptance of this state of affairs is contingent on the apathy toward it's cruelty.

Reactions: AnonymousS, Ramirez, it's_all_a_game and 5 others
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I wish there was a portal that I could manifest at any moment, and walk through it to end it all. Life would be much enjoyable if we all had an easily-accessible and readily available escape route.
Truly, if there is some architect of the universe and reality, like god, he was quite brutal not to include any idea like you write. Being born is straightforward while dying is so cruel. Also, being born is a relatively short-time process while dying can last many years - for instance, I'm already dead for the last 18 years, but not according to medicine.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Sprite_Geist
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
This reminds me of an interesting point I heard someone make. There are people who are flourishing and enjoying life, eating well and building riches. So how could this world be hell then? Well, the existence of these fortunate people makes the pain and misery of the homeless even deeper, as they get to watch families cosy up in their warm homes
That reminds me of the teachings of this disgusting monster -
"The blessed in heaven will be permitted to watch the punishments of the damned in hell, in order that their bliss be more delightful for them."
-- "Saint" Thomas Aquinas
He probably wrote that while observing some starving peasants from his medieval penthouse. He was a notoriously gluttonous, morbidly obese, vain piece of shit, but Catholics still consider him a saint.

• Love
Reactions: AnonymousS, demuic, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 2 others
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Without the possibility of humane and professional euthanasia, this reality is indeed comparable to a very profound hell. My "life" is an empty garbage, I don't have anyone to talk to, no woman wants me and never will because I'm ugly mentalcel. I'm just rotting and fading away from this world in a slow, agonizing manner.

Yes, I can (and will) take SN on my own, but it will hurt and who knows how will it turn out in the end.
I will probably use SN and I hope like he'll it works ok. I need to read all the stuff on SN here on SS,but that could take a while. I don't want to be here come winter. So,maybe five or six months!

EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
I have SN but that may not be the way for me, I'm not sure, time will tell.