Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
2 police officers banged on my window at 2pm this morning. Me and my boyfriend was playing music (not too loud) and having sex. They wanted to know if we were having a party (parties are now completely forbidden in Norway due to Covid- 19). I had to give them my personalia, name, phone number etc). I got really shocked. Will this be registred and cause trouble for me?

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: TheSoulless, Caspers, Deleted member 17331 and 4 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I'm not familiar with your laws. Why did you have to give them any information at all?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Susannah
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It will likely be in a police report, as I imagine any noise complaint would be. It shouldn't cause you any trouble. Obey the nanny state.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, GoneGoneGone, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
No. They will probably just check on you again to make sure you're not having a party. I believe ordinarily they wouldn't but because of Covid they are being more thorough, hence taking your details. You won't have a record or get in trouble. Don't worry.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, GoneGoneGone, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I'm not familiar with Norway's laws. Why did you have to give them any information at all?
I don't know. I just answered their questions. They wanted to come inside, but my boyfriend managed to stop them. I had some weed un the livingroom, and all I thought about was that they wouldn't see it. I don't know my rights anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Ghost2211 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
...and that is just the way they like it.

• Aww..
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Studio84, Ghost2211 and 3 others
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
I don't know. I just answered their questions. They wanted to come inside, but my boyfriend managed to stop them. I had some weed un the livingroom, and all I thought about was that they wouldn't see it. I don't know my rights anymore.
They're not allowed into your home without a warrant. This is true of most of the developed world. They might try to seek permission, but if you clearly state that you don't want them in your home, they cannot violate that. The only circumstance that they can enter your home without your permission is with a warrant or if they are in pursuit of a felon that has committed a serious crime. Your rights are exactly what you think them to be.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331, virginiawoolf86, GoneGoneGone and 1 other person
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019

I think you should print out a little know your rights guide to police contact and pin it by your door and become acquainted with it. Don't feel bad for getting sweated by people who are trained to intimidate and lie to you. Next time you will be prepared.
They're not allowed into your home without a warrant. This is true of most of the developed world. They might try to seek permission, but if you clearly state that you don't want them in your home, they cannot violate that. The only circumstance that they can enter your home without your permission is with a warrant or if they are in pursuit of a felon that has committed a serious crime. Your rights are exactly what you think them to be.

If they see drugs or other things of interest because the door was opened they can enter and search.

Last edited:
Reactions: Susannah
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
can't imagine this will cause too many issues

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
You should have invited them in for a sex party, that would have freaked them out and made them leave promptly. :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Ghost2211, Susannah and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
You should have invited them in for a sex party, that would have freaked them out and made them leave promptly. :pfff:

You have one idea, sir, tsk tsk

• Hugs
Reactions: Susannah and Deleted member 1465
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I'm so jealous that you guys were so loud that the police showed up.

• Hugs
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
I think they would probably join them and give Shoshanna a ride for her life

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I'm so jealous that you guys were so loud that the police showed up.
Thank you. I just feel a bit paranoid now. In Norway we're told to stay home now. And I have a neighbour who HATES music, dogs and obviously people heving sex. How am I gonna survive kutting out all those things that matters the most?
I think they would probably join them and give Shoshanna a ride for her life
I think not

Reactions: dropdeadfred
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Wow, your neighbors suck.... I would leave the curtains open next time just to annoy them, or answer the door naked when the police come just to make them uncomfortable (or happy).

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Susannah and Deleted member 19654
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Damnit dude, this is exactly some shit I'd say.

As mentioned by others there will be a report but I doubt anything will cum of it.

I'm not familiar with your laws. Why did you have to give them any information at all?
Failure to identify yourself to authorities is often a crime in and of itself. I know in the states they'll arrest you just for that alone.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Susannah and Ghost2211
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Damnit dude, this is exactly some shit I'd say.

As mentioned by others there will be a report but I doubt anything will cum of it.

Failure to identify yourself to authorities is often a crime in and of itself. I know in the states they'll arrest you just for that alone.

Haha, sure nothing will cum of it? :))

Reactions: Susannah, GoneGoneGone and Ghost2211
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Haha, sure nothing will cum of it? :))
Well they did cum on the door judging by the thread title. Those pigs are the real fucking criminals here! :))

Reactions: Susannah, GoneGoneGone and woxihuanni
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Same thing happened to me, the police came to my house yesterday while I was with my gf and some alcohol

No wait, I don't have a gf or any alcohol and the police barely does anything here. Well, at least I can fix the alcohol part

Reactions: Ghost2211, Susannah and woxihuanni
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019

It's not that cut and dry at all. Reasonable suspicion, probable cause, the difference between conversation, stop and identify which doesn't exist in every state, the composition of what a detention is, lawful and unlawful detention, 'crimes' and much lesser offenses play into this. Drugs and other illicits being in view changes things drastically as well.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It's not that cut and dry at all. Reasonable suspicion, probable cause, the difference between conversation, stop and identify which doesn't exist in every state, the composition of what a detention is, lawful and unlawful detention, 'crimes' and much lesser offenses play into this. Drugs and other illicits being in view changes things drastically as well.
Okay, so have you been in that situation? Because I have. Good luck fighting for your legal rights when they're taught to arrest you. Good luck fighting a lawsuit against the PD lol.

Reactions: marcusuk63, Susannah and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Okay, so have you been in that situation? Because I have. Good luck fighting for your legal rights when they're taught to arrest you. Good luck fighting a lawsuit against the PD lol.
Yeah basically. Good luck telling police what your rights are.

• Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63, Susannah and Brick In The Wall