I

IDCAAEBM

Aug 21, 2024
I've had a compact .45 for over 10 years at this point, every day was an opportunity, but I was always too afraid.
The night I took my pills(I researched how many mg it would take, I took more than suggested and barely had any effect from it) I couldn't sleep. I think I barely passed out and then the next day I was completely devastated that my lungs and body were still functioning.

I've thought long and hard about how I'd rather shoot myself in the chest than in my head. I bought the hollowpoint rounds. I can place 5 bullets in the magazine and have 1 in the chamber. I think if I can at least get 2 shots off, point plank to my chest, I should be successful.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.

R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
I know NOTHING about guns!

With the above in mind, be aware of the Ricardo López case (A.k.a. the "Björk Stalker" case).

You can get further details searching for this case, but the TL;DR for your situation is that he made the mistake of CTB putting a hollow-point in his head. This resulted in a very slow and (possibly) a painful depart from this world.

I watched part of his CTB video and nobody should go like that.

I appreciate if you correct me in this matter (chances are you know WAY more about guns than me), but it seems like hollow-points are something you should stay away from.

I

IDCAAEBM

Aug 21, 2024
My goal is for it to destroy my heart. When you hunt game, the hunter aims for the heart. I just figure a hallowpoint will be fatal regardless of what it hits, as long as it's in that general area, it's bound to do some serious damage.

Aiming for the head is always a risk, as you can cause damage, but not death. If my heart stops pumping blood, I'd imagine I don't have much of a chance of survival.

• Informative
Reactions: ramon
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Best wishes. I hope that you find eternal peace in whatever way you choose.