Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
I'm a lesbian, and I have fallen in love with my best friend, Abby. Abby is bi, by the way. We've known each other for years. But she recently left me.
Here's how everything went down:

Late 2022: We've already been good friends for a while. Abby started noticing that something was up with me. (depression) I tried to hide it, but I wasn't good enough, and she found out. She was really nice and comforting about it, though. She told me that she'd always be there for me and that I could vent to her whenever. That made me feel really good, so I started to open up to her about what I was going through.

2022-2023: Abby stopped me from a lot of suicide attempts, and I told her about almost everything. This was when I started to realize that I'm deeply in love with her. Every moment with her was pure bliss. Abby also introduced me to her girlfriend. I started to get a little jealous.

Two weeks ago: Abby was worried about me dying, so much so that she couldn't even attend class. She's really studious and smart. She doesn't skip class. Then, later, she spilled everything I vented about to her to the public. My family found out, and since they knew I was very suicidal, they treated me like some insane thing. They didn't even treat me like a person. My father had to watch me go to sleep, and I am WAY too old to have a man watch me sleep. That made me very uncomfortable. Also, that night Abby texted me that I couldn't vent at all to her anymore, and that I had to pretend I was happy because it was hurting her mental health. Earlier, I told her that I was burdening her and Abby promised that I wasn't hurting her. Wow. I am a burden. Also, Abby was the thing that helped me most through these times, and now she was gone. I couldn't stop sobbing.

Yesterday: Abby and me were texting for the first time in forever, but Abby started getting mad at me for being depressed. She told me that we couldn't talk at all anymore, and I was very, very sad. I figured I had nothing else to lose, so I confessed my love to her. You know what she said? "What the fuck." She told me that she "ALREADY HAS A GIRLFRIEND" and that she didn't love me. And then she blocked me. I started to cry. The person I'm deeply in love with left me, forever. I could never see her beautiful face again. Hear her angelic voice. Without that, I wanted to die. I couldn't go on. It has been torture ever since she left me. I don't know what to do. My life has gotten so, so much worse because of this.

I loved her. And she hates me.

Also, I appreciate everyone's replies and reactions. Thank you all for supporting me in these agonizing times.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ASBA999, raindrops, SexyIncél and 2 others
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
While I'm not a lesbian (I am male). My girlfriend doesn't love me anymore and that is why I am going to kill myself as well. So, I get how you're feeling. I've learned that you can't vent to people in real life. No matter what they say they will eventually tire of it and then shut you out. I am sorry for your loss. For me soon it will be their loss.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, raindrops and Burden_Bailey
A

aldennn

Dec 17, 2023
Omg guys I was married and it didn't work out ..got through it cause I dated some guy and now he blocked me doesn't care and we did everything together ....I need someone to harass the fuck outta this guy but I get it ....I don't wanna have to get into another relationship I don't have it in me ...I can't go through the holidays as a single.
Does anyone know ....can we start a group to like pretend to harass our exes and have them call us ....like I can call your ex and pretend to be a therapist and get them to talk with you and can you help contact my ex

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: raindrops and Burden_Bailey
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
It's rare to see another lesbian around these parts. Here if you ever want to chat. There's a lot of right wing ideology that bubbles far too close to the surface of this forum, it's good to keep friendly folks close.

• Love
Reactions: Burden_Bailey
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I'm a lesbian, and I have fallen in love with my best friend, Abby. Abby is bi, by the way. We've known each other for years. But she recently left me.
Here's how everything went down:

Late 2022: We've already been good friends for a while. Abby started noticing that something was up with me. (depression) I tried to hide it, but I wasn't good enough, and she found out. She was really nice and comforting about it, though. She told me that she'd always be there for me and that I could vent to her whenever. That made me feel really good, so I started to open up to her about what I was going through.

2022-2023: Abby stopped me from a lot of suicide attempts, and I told her about almost everything. This was when I started to realize that I'm deeply in love with her. Every moment with her was pure bliss. Abby also introduced me to her girlfriend. I started to get a little jealous.

Two weeks ago: Abby was worried about me dying, so much so that she couldn't even attend class. She's really studious and smart. She doesn't skip class. Then, later, she spilled everything I vented about to her to the public. My family found out, and since they knew I was very suicidal, they treated me like some insane thing. They didn't even treat me like a person. My father had to watch me go to sleep, and I am WAY too old to have a man watch me sleep. That made me very uncomfortable. Also, that night Abby texted me that I couldn't vent at all to her anymore, and that I had to pretend I was happy because it was hurting her mental health. Earlier, I told her that I was burdening her and Abby promised that I wasn't hurting her. Wow. I am a burden. Also, Abby was the thing that helped me most through these times, and now she was gone. I couldn't stop sobbing.

Yesterday: Abby and me were texting for the first time in forever, but Abby started getting mad at me for being depressed. She told me that we couldn't talk at all anymore, and I was very, very sad. I figured I had nothing else to lose, so I confessed my love to her. You know what she said? "What the fuck." She told me that she "ALREADY HAS A GIRLFRIEND" and that she didn't love me. And then she blocked me. I started to cry. The person I'm deeply in love with left me, forever. I could never see her beautiful face again. Hear her angelic voice. Without that, I wanted to die. I couldn't go on. It has been torture ever since she left me. I don't know what to do. My life has gotten so, so much worse because of this.

I loved her. And she hates me.

Also, I appreciate everyone's replies and reactions. Thank you all for supporting me in these agonizing times.
I want to hate these heartless pricks...not as easy as that though, I know. Like you said, life has gotten so much worse. Why do people make empty promises? I hate love and I hate valentines day, I'll sit in the dark on valentines day. I hate liars. I hate that I've wasted 15 years, now I'll waste some more until I finally rot. I want to die so badly, without my "partner" I can't go on, I can't. I can't say ex. I hate this. I'm sorry everyone I wish we could wipe our memories of them with that thing from men in black, zap, memory wipe. I genuinely want to throw up. I can't eat. I hate this. How long? I can't do this forever, this feeling and all the amazing memories.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Burden_Bailey