• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

laila888

laila888

Jun 15, 2019
Why do you prefer making it look like murder?

Reactions: not_a_robot
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
You do know eventually the investigators will know it was a suicide, right?

Reactions: Cevapcici and laila888
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I'm not sure how having think you were murdered is any better than knowing you died by suicide. Unless you recently bought a life insurance policy (less than 2 years ago) it's not going to make any real difference.

Reactions: Cevapcici, not_a_robot and Bulletwbttrflywings
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
And what? Have someone possibly put away for a muder they didn't commit? Ruining someone else's life because you don't want to be seen as the guy who committed suicide? You wanna do this, make it look like an accident. Not a murder
Have SOME insight guys. I mean honestly

Reactions: Efem, TiredHorse, Circles and 2 others
secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
It's beyond fucked up to leave the people who really care about you feeling like someone murdered their loved one and is now walking free. I already feel bad enough about choosing to CTB, I couldn't leave that much of a mess behind while doing it too.

But I have to say, the sheer drama of it is hilarious in the most horrible, fucked up way.

Reactions: not_a_robot, Efem, Circles and 1 other person
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
That article is hidden behind a paywall so i could not read it.

Is it the one where the guy used a balloon to get rid of the gun?

• Love
Reactions: oxymoron, Soul and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Yeah but then there's the chance of silly cops pinning it on the nearest unlucky black man or ex-con.
I would never risk the chance of an innocent person being blamed, and I would have no control over it once I was dead.

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS, AsexualBarbieBoy, Cevapcici and 4 others
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
I'm not sure how having think you were murdered is any better than knowing you died by suicide. Unless you recently bought a life insurance policy (less than 2 years ago) it's not going to make any real difference.
It is better. Relatives can direct their anger at murderer. In case suicide murderer is same loved person which has been murdered. It fucks with people mind and generate contradictory emotions.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
That article is hidden behind a paywall so i could not read it.

Is it the one where the guy used a balloon to get rid of the gun?

Yep, that's the one. A cute idea, but as others have noted, it was unsuccessful and potentially unethical.

Reactions: Onomotopoeia
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
Seems pointless to me. Why leave a mess behind after you die? I can see why some people might choose a more "creative" way of exiting, but those people have to be in the minority.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Maybe he just didn't want some passing kid to find the gun, or had ambitions of being regarded as a magician or a mystery. I admit I like the ingenuity of it, if I leave out the potential of someone innocent being accused.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Maybe he just didn't want some passing kid to find the gun, or had ambitions of being regarded as a magician or a mystery. I admit I like the ingenuity of it, if I leave out the potential of someone innocent being accused.

Conan Doyle wrote a Sherlock Holmes short story where a suicide' revolver was removed from the scene, with a view to implicating another person. I think the story was "The Mystery of Thor Bridge". In this case, the revolver was tied by a short cord to a heavy weight which was suspended over the edge of a bridge parapet. When the woman shot herself and no longer had a firm grip on the gun, the weight fell into the river below, dragging the gun with it.

Plenty of flaws in that story, of course, but it was written about 110 years ago !

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Soul