• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
I sit here writing these notes while my life falls apart.
I was counting on getting one farm job which I was told would be available for weeks. I finally got a call from the employer and they said all the positions were taken. They said the next opening would be in May 2025. Spectacular.
At this stage I owe my landlord over $1000 and I have no idea where the money will come from. I've tried calling agencies every day for months and I get the same "we don't have any available jobs right now" response.
I managed to get $100 from a family member to send for rent, but it's not enough which means the amount I owe increases again. Wonderful.
The energy and hydro prices were raised which means the bills got more expensive. This also means that the landlord needs more money. They have every reason to kick me out now because I'm not paying enough. Once I'm out they'll just rent the room to someone who will pay more.
After sending the $100 I have exactly $5.62 in my account. I had a little more before but I had to buy more pain meds because the chronic pain got worse from all the stress. I also bought a heat pack to aid in the pain relief.
My laptop wifi went kaput and the only way to fix it was to buy a USB wifi adapter. I also had to load my bus card with money to get to the food bank because I can not afford groceries.
The cherry on top is that my mother needs money and she's sending me urgent messages, but I can't do anything to help.
I feel numb. I feel tired. I'm at the end of my rope.
Even in this moment I will be thankful for all the good times I had in this house. I will be thankful for all the lucky breaks I had. I will be thankful for the moments in my life when things were going well. What I would give to have that shitty job at the factory. What I would give to have that shitty job at the greenhouse. What I would give to have that shitty job at the farm.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Pluto, GoatHerder and 3 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Cappy deserves such a better fate than this, and I am really rooting for the #CappyComeback if it is at all possible.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees and Pluto