AxsenInsomnia

AxsenInsomnia

Jun 8, 2019
It can be hard you know, trying to keep in your mind that you don't matter and that your life is a failure and you deserve death. Even suffering with depression my whole life something inside me wanted to see something better. Instinct I guess? But now I see no matter how much I'm pulled out of the darkness nothing really changes, so might as well embrace it right?

Sorry, it's been a rough while for me. But succumbing back to urges like self harm and drinking honestly feels good. Being one step from death and seeing my own blood feels great sometimes. I've always been one step from death and a million steps from life. For once I'm just trying to get myself ready for the final push. It feels like I'm free. I don't think these last hours are quite what I wanted for the end of my life but, then again none of us would be here if we got a fair share of what we wanted in life haha.

Thanks for listening. I'm sorry if this was a bother. My favorite time of year just flew by and I felt absolutely nothing. Feeling really inspired to finally end things tonight. Sorry again ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: PDAnnie2610, Notf1xable, AlexM and 4 others
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I fucking hear you ❤️
Peace/hugs

• Love
Reactions: AxsenInsomnia
Polka

Polka

Student
Oct 6, 2019
Good points. I am here to listen if you want.

T

THCTemplar

Oct 30, 2019
I'm there. It has never felt so good to be ready to die.
It can be hard you know, trying to keep in your mind that you don't matter and that your life is a failure and you deserve death. Even suffering with depression my whole life something inside me wanted to see something better. Instinct I guess? But now I see no matter how much I'm pulled out of the darkness nothing really changes, so might as well embrace it right?

Sorry, it's been a rough while for me. But succumbing back to urges like self harm and drinking honestly feels good. Being one step from death and seeing my own blood feels great sometimes. I've always been one step from death and a million steps from life. For once I'm just trying to get myself ready for the final push. It feels like I'm free. I don't think these last hours are quite what I wanted for the end of my life but, then again none of us would be here if we got a fair share of what we wanted in life haha.

Thanks for listening. I'm sorry if this was a bother. My favorite time of year just flew by and I felt absolutely nothing. Feeling really inspired to finally end things tonight. Sorry again ❤
Sorry my friend

• Hugs