• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nickreading

Jun 25, 2020
I honestly think that people who treat suicidality as a problem have a guilty conscience stemming from the knowledge that they're such malignant pieces of crap that they create the conditions for life not to be worth living. Like seriously, narcissists make others miserable and then when those people complain, the narc just tells them that they're crazy. This is the same thing. If people want to die, that CAN'T be seen as legitimate, because if is, then the people making life miserable might be held accountable and we can't have that.

Reactions: Beyond_Repair and itsalittlecold
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Been guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
I honestly think that people who treat suicidality as a problem have a guilty conscience stemming from the knowledge that they're such malignant pieces of crap that they create the conditions for life not to be worth living. Like seriously, narcissists make others miserable and then when those people complain, the narc just tells them that they're crazy. This is the same thing. If people want to die, that CAN'T be seen as legitimate, because if is, then the people making life miserable might be held accountable and we can't have that.
I wholeheartedly agree with you, well said