greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
I don't even remember most of it. Time feels like it's moving really fast but like when I think back to stuff like the semester beginning and back further to my stupid summer and the spring semester, I just don't like have a good handle on where I was at mentally or what i was thinking about and I feel like even though so much time has passed I probably haven't changed as much as a person should. I don't remember what I was up to month by month and i feel bad because i feel like it's making my relationship With my gf kind of start to slip. i can usually kinda put on an act when we're together but more and more i put off deep conversations we had in the past because I just don't have the mental bandwidth or memory or stamina to handle them

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Immensevoid
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I can relate but the last three decades are a blur to me. Hopefully you'll figure it out and not end up like me.

Reactions: doormat25, Byebyemap, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
It just keeps getting blurrier aand blurrier. I thinks it;s a bodily defense mechanism. Seems like yesterday I was married to my u seless ex-wife. Got divorced in 2017.