• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ish

ish

Experienced
Jul 20, 2019
The paradox of religion is that thanks to religion there is a civilization and thanks to it it develops, the problem is this
that ideas created quite a long time ago do not keep up and are not currently adapted to the level of civilization development achieved.
NEEDS A NEW MESSIAH AND REFORMER, OR THE END OF THE WORLD. We are 21st century, the world has become a global village, and GOD is silent.
What do you think about this?

• Love
Reactions: 262653
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
That's it's religious propaganda at it's finest.
Civilization seems to stem more from the stronger together side of humanity than the need to give explanation to natural phenomenon. If anything religions have slowed progress by banning free thinking/speech and outright silencing women, other cultures, and view of the world that didn't fit theirs Those ideas don't keep up anymore because they're just fairy tales born from ignorance that aren't needed anymore. A new messiah wouldn't last long or wouldn't be listened to at all. And please tell me which God out of the thousands true ones who were worshipped over humanity existence is silent.

Reactions: Thanatos, lilyeehaw and Painted Bird
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
If the so-called Second Coming, aka the Messiah, shows up they'll be hustled off to a psych ward doubletime, and their heavenly hosts too. For all we know that may already have happened more than once.

• Love
Reactions: HGL91, Thanatos and Pupuce
P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
Civilization and progress thanks to religion, yeah, right... It's the very opposite, religion is the enemy of the above.

Reactions: Pupuce
ish

ish

Experienced
Jul 20, 2019
So, the development of science and the widespread availability of knowledge causes an increase in the number of conscious individuals in the general population,
this, in turn, results in an increase in the number of opinions - judgment. Religion can be compared to rocks and its supporters
to Prometheus chained to her.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
If the so-called Second Coming, aka the Messiah, shows up they'll be hustled off to a psych ward doubletime, and their heavenly hosts too. For all we know that may already have happened more than once.

Haha When I went to a psych ward during a breakdown I had back in college, I met TONS of "Messiahs" there.

Reactions: Painted Bird and Pupuce
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Haha When I went to a psych ward during a breakdown I had back in college, I met TONS of "Messiahs" there.
How did they deal with one another?

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
How did they deal with one another?

Not well. They had to be separated in different Units. The most aggressive were in Unit C, and since I was a quiet, depressed chick, I was in Unit A. Sometimes people would come to unit A and then be transferred to Unit C.

• Hugs
ish

ish

Experienced
Jul 20, 2019
Terminology

"GOD" - (I will use logic concepts here to facilitate understanding) is a basic collection covering literally everything,
matter, the laws that govern it, but also immaterial things - thought, ideas, etc. Literally everything that we know as
humanity and what we do not know. Few people take into account that as people we are limited by our senses
and the brain. Measuring instruments for examining ourselves and what surrounds us are adapted to our cognitive abilities,
which in a way is in itself an insurmountable barrier, and can even lead us to wrong conclusions.
Unfortunately, but even probably our imagination is limited (example - a journey in time - how was it?
- it's impossible, sooner neurosurgeons will be able to transplant the brain - condition if they do it in 1 minute).
Such a god is the supreme god, and regardless of beliefs, he exists even in unconscious atheists. A multitude of subsets
of various religions and religions (including atheism) in the collection of Religions God does not bother, it may even be
a desirable state. God is like UNIVERSE.

"Religion" - practically all aims at guiding the group, community, society, nation to ensure durability
humanity as a species, from religious practices derive origin social engineering, media influence, cybernetics,
manipulation etc.

"Man" - man as a unit is only a substitutable element, for GOD more important is humanity (a subset of the set of life).

"Human Soul" - what it really is - It's nothing but a psyche shaped from the day of birth and memory (inseparably connected
with time). The memory and personality of the individual disappears after the function of the brain has ceased.

"Good and Evil" - these concepts can not exist alone, that is, one without the other, and both have a relative value in relation to
a subject without which they practically do not exist. An example of a farmer wants to rain and a tourist to sunny weather.

"Suicide" - this is probably the only act of free will available to man, the loss of one element has no major impact on all humanity.
Every life ends in death anyway, regardless of the desire to survive.

"Life after death" - in fact after death you can only exist in the consciousness of living people, so "live" for example: Jesus, Lenin, Einstein, etc.
for his contribution to the intellectual achievements of humanity. The average person exists after his death in the closest consciousness
families and friends, in subsequent generations, knowledge gradually marginalizes.