S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
Everytime I try again it seems like I come back to the same spot. The same decision.

How do people live everyday with so much pain? Just punching at them day in and day out.

What is so worthwhile out there to want to keep going? Because I haven't found it. And I think I may never might.

Its a bitter sweet feeling. Because you do have some good memories. You will miss those moments. But you're ready to say goodbye to life.

I'm not looking to be a hero and survive, I'm okay with resting now and finding peace. I long for peace. I'm tried of closing my eyes and imagining it in some far away land. And if I cannot have peace, is wishing for the pain to go away or atleast leave me alone for a few moments alone with my soul, too much to ask?

It's never just me in my own company now. It me, the voices in my head, the pain and unbearable suffering that eat at the table everyday. I do not go to sleep alone except for the sharp dull pain hugging me. Yet all I know is the loneliness.

I just want to close my eyes this time and open them to be in the land of peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, demuic, Dead Meat and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I undoubtedly can't understand how people can deal with problems daily and live on somehow.
I really had a breakdown yesterday. Thought I might ctb but still, here I am (for now).

• Hugs
Reactions: heretogethelp, sephlove and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel the same way. We suffer so much in this life yet it is all for the sake of it as we just die anyway. I take great comfort from death, I love the sound of eternal peace but unfortunately it requires courage to actually get there. I wish you well.