Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I wake up in pain, I slowly fall asleep in pain. The feeling of exhaustion and pain is constant throughout the day. The pain is constant. This year will mark either 9 or 10 years of pain. I can't remember exactly which year it started anymore. I have no friends, no one who would ever be romantically interested in me and no hope for a future. I've made it to my 20s and yet there are already people who are 14 or 15 who have their lives more put together.

I know there are people out there who have it worse - tons of people missing limbs, having cancer, limited muscle use, or having pain so severe they can barely move - but I can't stop thinking about just wanting it all to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: PAš–Øš‘, tiger b, kunikuzushi and 4 others
D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
I wake up in pain, I slowly fall asleep in pain. The feeling of exhaustion and pain is constant throughout the day. The pain is constant. This year will mark either 9 or 10 years of pain. I can't remember exactly which year it started anymore. I have no friends, no one who would ever be romantically interested in me and no hope for a future. I've made it to my 20s and yet there are already people who are 14 or 15 who have their lives more put together.

I know there are people out there who have it worse - tons of people missing limbs, having cancer, limited muscle use, or having pain so severe they can barely move - but I can't stop thinking about just wanting it all to end.
I'm sorry about your pain.. same here. You have mental illness? I'm in my 40s but I lost my son who was a gorgeous handsome friendly successful teenager out of the blue to suicide so I lost hope I feel empty I feel guilty that I didn't see it coming I feel guilty I prob did or said something to make it worse. No closure the note he left only to let me know he ended his life so what you think? I still have to work I'm seeing my psychiatrist in the morning but I truly have no wells to live I lost it allā€¦ maybe reading my sad story will help you in a way.. I want to die but I'm looking for something less dramatic for my loved ones

• Hugs
Reactions: stillvoices and Cloud Busting
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Thank you. I guess I meant physical pain but I also have mental illness. I have also been worried/ thinking about the effect it will have on a few people in my life, and how I can somehow mitigate it. It probably won't mean much from me but I hope you find closure with your son, because it sounds like you are a very caring father. In my case it was never my parents fault, just mine.

stillvoices

stillvoices

Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry your in so much pain. I am too, although at least I have pain management to help. I had to write a letter and hand it to her cuz I couldn't express how much pain I was in. I'm still at a 7.5 pain wise daily but can at least move better. I have a few friends but we are all from the same clinic for mental health so it's not exactly helpful to lean on each other much. I don't think I'll find anyone romantically interested. I'm 48 so my best years went to my ex-husband. I'd be over the moon if I got irreversible cancer. However "God" doesn't want me either.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful and tiring what you are going through, I find it cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best, to me it's certainly understandable just wanting to be free.