I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
I'm sorry if I'm annoying it's just so hard...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Moby, Brackenshire, Hopeindeath! and 11 others
whereispeace

whereispeace

Mar 18, 2020
You're not annoying at all. I totally get it. I just want the pain to be over. My spirit is already dead, so my body might as well die too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Epsilon0, voyager and 6 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
What's causing the pain?

• Love
Reactions: voyager and idontwannadothisanym
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
No, are you not annoying!
We are here for you if you need to talk about your pain.
And you are not a failure, tell us more, what bothers you right now?

• Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Epsilon0, voyager and 2 others
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
What's causing the pain?
[/QUOTE]
the fact I have given up on everything... I'm turning into my worst nightmare I'd always respect the homeless and the less fortunate throughout my school years through charity ect my dads severely bipolar been in and of physc wards all his life my mother is a schizophrenic in a care home since the day I was born... my families past is full of abuse and mental illness (I apologise for the rant).
What's causing the pain?
the fact I have given up on everything... I'm turning into my worst nightmare I'd always respect the homeless and the less fortunate throughout my school years through charity ect my dads severely bipolar been in and of physc wards all his life my mother is a schizophrenic in a care home since the day I was born... my families past is full of abuse and mental illness (I apologise for the rant).
[/QUOTE]
I could have somewhat of a success... maybe my ambitious and optimistic ways are what let me down I would do football from a very young age but never have the self confidence I'd always believe ahhh I'm gonna miss this shot or I'm not gonna be able to save this shot even though I'd end up scoring many goals for the team and putting good shifts in even though I'd barely train I am a natural athlete without training I could do 100m in 10.7 seconds without those special blocks or sprinting trainers ect which I gave up I am such a failure I had a gift and threw it all the fuck away...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Loner, Donk, Oyoy and 3 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
But what if in reality it is not something that would ultimately bring you a lot of pleasure?
Anyway, sports mean that you would have to constantly travel and you would not be able to devote the amount of time you need for the other things you want to do. People who choose a serious career always risk being alone. Maybe you were destined to choose a completely different path?
Is there anything else that once fascinated you? History does not know the subjunctive and therefore it is necessary to build your life on foundation that already is. You know that you won't be able to return what has already been lost, maybe you should try something new? In any case, the choice is yours! And I wish you the best of luck on your journey!

• Love
Reactions: voyager and idontwannadothisanym
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
I believe you. I'm sorry this is happening. I'm sorry your parents have been locked up because of psychiatric profiling, which is itself inherently a violation of their rights, a trauma that probably overshadows their relations to you. Many people show respect to others in their lives and don't get enough of it shown back to them - you deserve better.

• Love
Reactions: Epsilon0, voyager and idontwannadothisanym
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
It's ok to vent here, this place is for us.
Hugs and love ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy, Epsilon0, voyager and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I gave up I am such a failure I had a gift and threw it all the fuck away.
I had gifts too and I pissed them all away. Literally. Are you sure its too late? You've still got the gifts, can you not transfer those skills to some other area and do something for yourself?

• Love
Reactions: voyager and Epsilon0
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm sorry for your pain.:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Oyoy and idontwannadothisanym