• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

unnecessary

unnecessary

Das Leben macht ohne Musik keinen Sinn
Apr 25, 2024
After observing so many methods of suicide, the only constant I observe is suffering, I myself have cut my wrists, hanged myself, poisoned myself only to end up suffering in a hospital bed, even if the desire to die is sincere, the instinct to Survival is a bitch that will play against you, I wonder why this damn existence has to be based on suffering, is it possible that in another world existence is based on happiness, we come from nothing to an existence where it is possible to suffer, it's as if we were exiles metaphysical

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel, myusername890, tbroken and 2 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Unfortunately, eternal Tsukuyomi is not a reality, how I wish it were!

• Yay!
Reactions: unnecessary
unnecessary

unnecessary

Das Leben macht ohne Musik keinen Sinn
Apr 25, 2024
Unfortunately, eternal Tsukuyomi is not a reality, how I wish it were!
jokes are valid in the face of shitty existence,anything that makes you forget reality is positive

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you've been through, I find it to be unacceptable how there isn't the option to just peacefully die in a guaranteed way, trying to die going wrong is exactly what I fear. We really shouldn't have to struggle so much to be permanently free from this world filled with endless pain and suffering, the suffering in this world certainly is real.

• Hugs
Reactions: unnecessary and iloverachel