kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
I'm so morbidly (ba dum tss) curious to know what happens after we die that I'm willing to die "prematurely" just to find out

I'm sick of religions made by greedy bastards preaching something nobody can ever know it's true, the mind can play tricks

I wanna know everything there is to know, if life really was formed right after the big bang, why did we grew a consciousness and what exactly is the singularity of a black hole

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, tiger b, LonelyKitten and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd like to know too and I used to hope we would find out all this stuff when we die but then- why would we? Don't you need a brain to understand all that stuff? Guess it depends on what you believe but- if we simply don't exist when we die, we won't be getting any answers. The good thing of course will be that we won't have anymore questions either.

Reactions: sserafim, kelimackie and just_a_guy
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
If it turns out you exist in some form after death, there's no guarantee that you will have any new knowledge about our existence. If there's no existence after death that's a dead end (ba dum tss). Seems like a bad bet if you're doing it for those reasons

Reactions: sserafim and kelimackie
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I believe in reincarnation, you have similar personality to this one once you reincarnate.

Reactions: sserafim
movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
you have similar personality to this one once you reincarnate.
What makes you say that our personality will be similar? Isn't our personality a product of our bodies, genes and experience? Do our "souls" have some kind of personality type?

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
What makes you say that our personality will be similar? Isn't our personality a product of our bodies, genes and experience? Do our "souls" have some kind of personality type?
People reincarnate in to similar personalities, looks and with families/relatives. Your soul does not have a personality but it contain past life lessons and personalities so that applies when you're born.

Reactions: sserafim, movinout17 and Ashu
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I'm so morbidly (ba dum tss) curious to know what happens after we die that I'm willing to die "prematurely" just to find out

I'm sick of religions made by greedy bastards preaching something nobody can ever know it's true, the mind can play tricks

I wanna know everything there is to know, if life really was formed right after the big bang, why did we grew a consciousness and what exactly is the singularity of a black hole

Nearly 10 billion years separate the bing bang from life on earth... Probably at least 5 billion before any (organic ) life anywhere.

A singularity is a collapsed star. At a certain mass, roughly 3x the sun, when it dies (when fusion ends) it's own gravity pulls it's mass into a single point in space.

Consciousness is a consequence of neuronal activity . Presumably when neurons stop firing, consciousness ceases. So, once dead, there's no you left to find out that there's no you left.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
People reincarnate in to similar personalities, looks and with families/relatives. Your soul does not have a personality but it contain past life lessons and personalities so that applies when you're born.
Incidentally, how did Kundalini ruin your life?

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Incidentally, how did Kundalini ruin your life?
Although I benefited from the normal benefits of awakening like increased energy and ecstasy, I swap from ecstasy to paranoia/fear all the time. Awakening has also resulted in me becoming psychotic at times due to lack of sleep and just how stimulating the energy is. Kundalini if awakened from trauma like in my case also has some other nasty symptoms that can damage both your brain and body if you don't have a teacher to guide you.

Reactions: Ashu
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Although I benefited from the normal benefits of awakening like increased energy and ecstasy, I swap from ecstasy to paranoia/fear all the time. Awakening has also resulted in me becoming psychotic at times due to lack of sleep and just how stimulating the energy is. Kundalini if awakened from trauma like in my case also has some other nasty symptoms that can damage both your brain and body if you don't have a teacher to guide you.
Thank you, interesting, I admire you for trying to heal yourself that way.

Reactions: Kundalini Guy