FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
And it's just so disgusting how we cannot just choose to easily cease existing in peace despite the fact that we were so cruelly burdened with the ability to suffer in this hellish reality in the first place.

People should be allowed to cease existing in peace no matter the circumstances, as it's the most important human right being able to escape from suffering in a peaceful way.
Because after all, as soon as one is forced here they have the ability to suffer so extremely and as well as that nobody is obligated to continue existing.
There is no justification denying people a right to die, I find it so incredibly cruel and harmful how all humans cannot just leave when they want to, the option to peacefully prevent suffering is only compassionate.

To me wanting to die is all that feels rational and a permanent escape from all future suffering is all that is desirable. Death could never be a bad thing as one cannot suffer from the absence of everything and we are all just slowly dying, waiting around to die anyway.
It's really horrible how people have to struggle to die, I find it evil trying to make suicide purposely as difficult as possible as suicide is a human right that never needs to be justified.

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Liminal1 and 1 other person