Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
As far as addictions go, my go to is weed. I'm not a big drinker but have been known to drink "irresponsibly" (stay up in the middle of the night crying, bringing drinks to work). It's never interfered with anything and lack of finding my preference I let it go over weed.

My husband started this business delivering liquor and doesn't care about my past or problems at all. But don't tell him that "I'm sorry I care", even though he's only ever voiced the opposite.

Several years ago he said "if someone can't handle their booze after quitting that they're weak."
I told him my stepfather was a drinker (not that I had to, anytime he was over "dad" was drinking). I told him that every second week I gave up food to ensure my brothers had some even though there seemed to always be weed and booze in the house.
While not directly related, he knows the life I've had in school and repeatedly told him "I don't want to be involved" you're gonna get an underage call at some point like it or not. Deny it all want you can't stop it and I don't want to be apart of it.

Last night he had his first call, apparently I'm more addicted then I thought, i wasn't interested by my coolers in the fridge until that moment. But I can't say shit fucking all. But someone else and he's all "I hope deliveries don't get him to pick up drinking again"

You're a fucking douchebag, and the fact that you think you aren't is what makes you the biggest douchebag of all. You have no fucking idea how insane not moving is driving me!! You literally push all my buttons and its going to reach a point where I'm probably going to kms to get away from you and you'll play the whole innocence game they all play, but my friends know... And they'll tear you apart!!

I know him... "why didn't you tell me. I said you can talk to me" yeah, you also said it's "not a disease" and that I'm "weak", go fuck yourself. Listen to yourself and watch your actions for once.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_actually_human, Finding Sirius and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry he's like that. It's infuriating to know people that act like assholes but think they're awesome, perfect people that can't do wrong themselves.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
🙄 dealing with a ptsd episode last night. My husband is all about himself (and of course denies it). "what happened?" first of all, don't ask that Anyone that knows even a smidge of what ptsd is, knows not to ask. Having ptsd is memory enough, I don't need to go through it again WHILE going through it, just to answer YOUR question.
But the thing that really upset me. He went to touch my stomach I pushed his hand away and said "i don't want to be touched right now" he knows my past, it's not my fault he might not be able to remember or figure it out and I'm dealing with shit so it's also not my job to tell you. My job in that moment is me and getting me at least semi straightened out. Nope he gets all pissed off, immediately walks away and we've barely said 5 words to each other since but I'm not suppose to feel hated for dealing with ptsd.

This is why you're a douche bag and you should watch your fucking actions...
I want my bf... He would have just moved his arm and continued hugging me... Not got pissed off because he unknowningly touched a trigger spot.
You cause me nothing but stress and more mental anguish

• Hugs
Reactions: not_actually_human, Finding Sirius and Suicidebydeath