• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
We are forced into existence, put into schools preparing us for slavery, and then we spend the rest of our lives slaving off at a soul sucking 9 to 5 jobs. We bust our asses, majority of us living paycheck to paycheck, worrying about paying bills and how we're going to afford to survive. All of the hard work you do benefits the rich more than it benefits yourself. That goes to show how absurd this life is. Other people are living lavishly from our suffering. You are just a fucking tool from the moment you are born. A pawn. Your sole purpose is to be a slave.
And if you don't want to participate in this pointless rat race, people belittle you and call you a loser. A loser, for not wanting to play a game that we didn't ask for. We are apparently losers because we don't want to be someone else's tool. I'm so happy I found antinatalism and learned how horrible it is to reproduce. I will NEVER bring anyone into this fucking shit hole world, and I hope my existence gets cut short! Fuck this life!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: permanently tired, Infinite Solipsist, Contraband and 20 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's better not to join a rigged game. That's a pretty good metaphor for my situation. I won't become a game piece if I'm not able to play the game myself.

Well in my case I lost the game => the result: becoming suicidal.

But I fully agree: It's better not to join and play a rigged game where most end up as losers.

Reactions: sserafim, pthnrdnojvsc, Lostandlooking and 3 others
T

Trav1989

Jun 2, 2024
We are forced into existence, put into schools preparing us for slavery, and then we spend the rest of our lives slaving off at a soul sucking 9 to 5 jobs. We bust our asses, majority of us living paycheck to paycheck, worrying about paying bills and how we're going to afford to survive. All of the hard work you do benefits the rich more than it benefits yourself. That goes to show how absurd this life is. Other people are living lavishly from our suffering. You are just a fucking tool from the moment you are born. A pawn. Your sole purpose is to be a slave.
And if you don't want to participate in this pointless rat race, people belittle you and call you a loser. A loser, for not wanting to play a game that we didn't ask for. We are apparently losers because we don't want to be someone else's tool. I'm so happy I found antinatalism and learned how horrible it is to reproduce. I will NEVER bring anyone into this fucking shit hole world, and I hope my existence gets cut short! Fuck this life!
I was just smoking a cigarette a few minutes ago and had the same thoughts. It's difficult to quantify the rationality of dealing with this existence we have been thrust into.

Reactions: thebelljarrr, Praestat_Mori, GreenGlassDoor and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I guess that is antinatilism in a nutshell. Better not to expose a new innocent and unsuspecting being to a life that has so many conditions placed upon it. So many things that can go disasterously wrong. Doesn't seem fair to me to take that gamble with someone else's life.

I guess parents don't see it that way though. I suppose either it's all rose tinted hope or, they didn't actually find life all that bad. So, they didn't see the potential risk in imposing it on someone else.

Reactions: thebelljarrr, lnlybnny, LittleJem and 4 others
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
I guess that is antinatilism in a nutshell. Better not to expose a new innocent and unsuspecting being to a life that has so many conditions placed upon it. So many things that can go disasterously wrong. Doesn't seem fair to me to take that gamble with someone else's life.

I guess parents don't see it that way though. I suppose either it's all rose tinted hope or, they didn't actually find life all that bad. So, they didn't see the potential risk in imposing it on someone else.
SUICIDE BAD
REPRODUCTION GOOD

Reactions: thebelljarrr, LittleJem, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
Sounds about right. I can agree to this mostly.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Darkover
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Winning and not playing at all are 2 completely different things. You make valid points but the headline doesn't really make sense. You can never win by not playing at all. On the other hand you can never lose either. If you said you can never lose at a game you never play, that would make sense.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Winning and not playing at all are 2 completely different things. You make valid points but the headline doesn't really make sense. You can never win by not playing at all. On the other hand you can never lose either. If you said you can never lose at a game you never play, that would make sense.
wage slavery is a no win situation for you but profitable to the employer you just slave away into you die while making the rich richer, by choosing not to play you get to leave this rat race earlier that's a win for you and a loss for the employer,
Capitalist hate us for figuring out how to beat them at their own game.

Reactions: thebelljarrr, sserafim and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
There's no gain without risk. But as a wage slave potential winning options are indeed very limited for the vast majority and I think this is what OP is about.

Reactions: Darkover
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
wage slavery is a no win situation for you but profitable to the employer you just slave away into you die while making the rich richer, by choosing not to play you get to leave this rat race earlier that's a win for you and a loss for the employer,
Capitalist hate us for figuring out how to beat them at their own game.
I don't think they sweat it in the least. Take Walmart for example. They treat employees like shit and they treat customers like shit and they don't care a little bit. Hey, that rhymes. But the point is they know they got all the money and continue to rake it in hand over fist. You're not hurting them by not patronizing them or working for them. Hell you can't even really hurt em by going into 1 of their stores and stealing stuff every day. They already account for that. Now if you can manage to sue them for something and take em down for a big number, that might be beating them.

katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
I think it's kind of ironic you say this but then you have LOVE with a peace sign as your signature photo :ahhha:

• Yay!
Reactions: lnlybnny
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I don't think they sweat it in the least. Take Walmart for example. They treat employees like shit and they treat customers like shit and they don't care a little bit. Hey, that rhymes. But the point is they know they got all the money and continue to rake it in hand over fist. You're not hurting them by not patronizing them or working for them. Hell you can't even really hurt em by going into 1 of their stores and stealing stuff every day. They already account for that. Now if you can manage to sue them for something and take em down for a big number, that might be beating them.
That's actually a problem, companies have gained such power and have so much financial buffer that nothing can bring them down anymore - almost nothing. At the same time, it prevents competitors from real competition. That whole thing is complex.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
That's actually a problem, companies have gained such power and have so much financial buffer that nothing can bring them down anymore - almost nothing. At the same time, it prevents competitors from real competition. That whole thing is complex.
I know that's why I said "might be beating them". I used Walmart as example because they are an example of the most despicable kind. Put mom and pop stores and even smaller corporate stores outta business all over the country and even in places outside the US. They opened a store adjacent to a shopping mall in California and now the mall that had many small businesses and a handful of corporate stores is completely shut down but Walmart store is still there and thriving. I hate Walmart and anyone who goes there I tell them they have a moral obligation to steal something while they're in there.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
What's "not playing"? Ctb? Or do you have a way to survive that doesn't involve working?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
What's "not playing"? Ctb? Or do you have a way to survive that doesn't involve working?
yes the only way we can get out of wage slavery is to kill yourself but i am 38 and never had a job and got my own flat so there are ways of getting out of having to work for a living

• Informative
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
yes the only way we can get out of wage slavery is to kill yourself but i am 38 and never had a job and got my own flat so there are ways of getting out of having to work for a living
Could you share how you did that? I have no way to afford housing without income and no source of income besides a job

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Could you share how you did that? I have no way to afford housing without income and no source of income besides a job
I live with my dad until the age of 23 years old so didn't have to worry about housing until late on in life but when i was 18 years old i was diagnosed with schizophrenia and received disability benefits for most of my adult life
I've been in and out of shared housing since leaving my dads house
lived with my mum for a few years got my own flat when i was 34 had it 4 years now

Reactions: LostinTime24
LostinTime24

LostinTime24

Discharged&Defeated
Mar 26, 2024
Yeah how fucked is it that for a lot of us our best bet is to live a hermit life spending money on treatment or whatever just to ultimately benefit people who don't care wether we live or die

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkover and thebelljarrr
thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Apr 26, 2024
I tried to play and found it weary and boring with their noise and shitty rules, now get me out!

Reactions: LostinTime24 and Darkover