Y

yasha

Aug 30, 2023
my parents are wonderful people and when i imagine that i died, that they came home and found me dead, it breaks my heart

it hurts to live and at the same time it hurts to think about dying

i'd rather not have a family so that my ctb can't upset anyone

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and Forever Sleep
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I feel this way too, I have a little brother I think about. I think it'd mess my family up a bit.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and yasha
S

somethings

Jul 30, 2023
exactly. my family would shatter. sometimes i think about maybe making it look like an accident to lessen the emotional burden (idrk how to put it) on them. it's so messed up the way we're forced to choose between our only hope for happiness and the well being of others

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and yasha
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, I feel the same about my Dad. I want to hold on till he goes. It's an odd situation really. I imagine people who have no one may be more likely to be suicidal in the first place but- they do have the advantage when it comes down to not having to worry who it might upset if they decide to do it.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I can relate to this in some ways and I have similar problems with that.

backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
I feel this, it's my sibling that keeps me here. I can't leave until I know they have their life stabilised and are ready to live alone.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is a reason why I wish people wouldn't force life here in the first place so that nobody would have to suffer at all as death and loss is simply inevitable as long as one exists here, it must be a difficult and painful situation that you are in.

Reactions: yasha