• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
I feel like my parents and society at least OWE it to me to have a painless euthanasia (N or something) for bringing me here and forcing me to stay here despite suffering. Because ideally, I should never have been created in the first place. So the least they can do is not shame me for wanting to ctb and give me some N already.

Even the Bible agrees with this:
Ecclesiastes 4:2-3: "Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive. Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun."

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I'd certainly always prefer to not exist no matter what and see the less time enslaved in this undesirable and dreadful existence the better but of course only never existing is true perfection. More than anything I wish I stayed eternally unaware, to me the true problem will always lie in existence itself and I find it deeply tragic and horrific how humans create so much endless suffering by so harmfully imposing it onto others.

Procreation will always be unacceptable to me especially as there are no disadvantages to never existing at all with there being no need for existence in the first place yet there is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they are trapped in this hellish existence. Access to painless death needs to be a human right, in my case I'd never wish to exist and I only see non-existence as ideal as it's the eternal absence of all suffering and harm.

Reactions: KillingPain267