D

Darknessallaround

Nov 16, 2019
Haven't posted here in a long time but felt the need today to connect with people who understand.

I was sent some MH info recently and one was a website with online forums where people could post about how they are feeling, the other was about the text service SHOUT (UK). Both seemed like really good ways of offloading, until I realised they both have the means if necessary, to send services to your door for a welfare check.... that is not in my mind, a safe and confidential space to say how you're really feeling.

It was then I realised this is probably the only place online where you can safely do that and not have someone come knocking on your door.

Have experienced suicidal thoughts for many years now, had 2 attempts which were doomed to fail (due to lack of knowledge about methods). Am still ambivalent about it, but feel that I will one day, end my own life when the time is right for me. The thing that is stopping me right now is the fear of failure and having to potentially live with devastating consequences, yet knowing that the option is always there, is somehow comforting and enough (so far) to get me through yet another bloody awful day.

• Wow
Reactions: Lost1804
L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
People can be sent to see you!!!!! What the hell?!!!! So some poor unwitting folks will have had them on the doorstep, heaping more pressure on... !!!! Christ, talk about a big brother nation....