Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I have pictures of me when I was little on my fridge. I put them there hoping I could find her again. But ive been cutting again and now all I can think about is how I destroyed her.

Does anyone else feel that way?

If what I said even makes sense.

You see the past you as someone else. And you destroyed them.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EmptyManForever, Dead beat dad, KleinerWolf and 5 others
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
I have pictures of me when i was younger and it looks like a completly different person lol it's kinda weird.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing
amarillo

amarillo

Jan 30, 2021
Yes, but only until I was 7 or 8 years old. After that it all went downhill. I often look at photos of myself from before that age, see her smile and wonder how it all could have gone so wrong.

• Hugs
Downbylife

Downbylife

Feb 27, 2021
It may sound pretty narcissistic, but I think that little me would be proud of who I was before I got sick. I was always a dreamer and I kinda achieved my dreams at some point...

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries and LittleBabyNothing
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
i keep a photo on my fridge of when i was about 14. It used to be to remind who i am and why i keep going, to live to the possibilities believed in then. i look at it now and mourn the loss of her. i killed her long ago...

Auto intoxification- suffering from a poison within

• Hugs
Reactions: amarillo
Breakout92

Breakout92

Student
Mar 10, 2021
There are many photos like that at my parents' house. It is bittersweet to see them because I see how happy I was and what a different person I was then than I am today.

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've had my driver's license renewed twice and I still keep the old ones because my appearance barely changed at all since 12 years ago when I got my original photo taken. The only thing that changes is my hair. I wish I could post them here but I don't wanna give my identity away lol.

My face may not have changed much but my growth spurt did occur when I was around 18/19 but unfortunately I'm also a lot wider in addition to taller and I was already considered pretty fat back then so I also get feeling weird looking at old photos. Screw past me though. He had his chance but he decided to waste his life by expecting future him (me) to fix everything well good freaking job, loser.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: amarillo and LittleBabyNothing
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I have pictures of me when I was little on my fridge. I put them there hoping I could find her again. But ive been cutting again and now all I can think about is how I destroyed her.

Does anyone else feel that way?

If what I said even makes sense.

You see the past you as someone else. And you destroyed them.
Feel this sister, deeply.
I only have I picture of me when I was a kid, I keep it on my person most of the time.
I often think about the innocence of children and the wonder of the world to them, the simplicity and happiness.
It breaks my heart to see the pain and suffering of anyone but especially children as they are innocent.
When I look at the miserable, hate filled wreckage that I am now it makes you wonder what could have been done to change that path.
I wish I had a useful input here sister, sending you love and respect.

DBD

• Hugs
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
When I look at my older self I can't stop thinking "you were not as fat and old as you thought".

Crazy fact: If I take a pic today and look at it in 5 years I'll think the same.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Most of my childhood pics always look like I just got done crying (most likely did) with how dark the bags under my eyes looked. My smile always really fake and forced. I was a very anxious kid.

I'm pretty much the same person except less emotional and more jaded. So I don't really see much of a difference between her and I except more problems. And maybe a bit more control over my feelings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Dead beat dad
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Don't have any old pictures of me when I was a kid. Being the unfavored son of the family, I had no pictures, not even childhood yearbook pictures. My mom chose to hang pictures of my brother all over the house while I had none. If I were to come across him, I wouldn't recognize him, just a stranger to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and amarillo