• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

milknife02

milknife02

Aug 13, 2024
A lot of pain brought me to this point. But after mentally packing my bags, I am almost entirely numb. I used to cry in the bathroom at work and cry for hours in my car or at home. I don't think I could do that now even if I pushed myself. I used to have these strong, intense, vivid imaginary scenarios that could keep me entertained for hours. And now my head is empty. I was so sensitive but I can't feel anything at this point. I always imagined being distraught before I died. I think about my planned death everyday and how I'm so sure thats why there's been this shift. The confirmation that it will end, how that gets closer and closer. I'm glad I don't have the intense pain anymore but I'm kind of annoyed that its taken literally all my other thoughts and feelings with it. I really am a shell. It's odd but not completely unknown. Does anyone else who's planning to ctb feel this? The numbness? Not 'oh I've always felt that my entire life' but 'yes since planning to ctb I have become an empty person?'

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Kalista and CantDoIt
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I don't "feel it" because I'm completely numb and empty, I experience it. It started when I finally excepted I'll never be ok. Being dead inside really sucks.