• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SlippingAway

May 6, 2019
Would it be possible to use a Belt instead of a Ratchet Strap for the 'night night' method?

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Not really, no. At least not a standard buckle belt as, once you pass out, the pressure applied by the belt would be released. In theory, if you had a hole in exactly the right position and were able to get the pin/prong inserted into the hole before passing out, then it may be possible but not without risk.

I do have a belt with a different type of buckle:

This buckle locks into place as the belt start to loosen. However, even this would require additional pressure to be applied before it would lock into position, and also requires further tightening in order to unlock.

One alternative to the ratchet strap is a tourniquet. Check pages 223-224 of Five Last Acts (available for download in the List of Resources - link in my signature).

Reactions: postmortem and SlippingAway
S

SlippingAway

May 6, 2019
Very informative, thanks for your help!

Reactions: Superfluous
F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
In hospital a phlebotomist left a stretchy rubber tourniquet in my room. I grabbed it.

I find it kind of funny that they make these long enough to go around someone's neck (my collar size is 17 inches)

I tried it out, above the adams apple, and within 30 seconds I was getting lightheaded.

Wonder how well it would ultimately work

Reactions: Egddios and postmortem