• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H25pital Order

H25pital Order

Liquid Medication
Dec 4, 2023
My submission is that the NHS has failed in many categories — in particular, pain management & mental health services.

After many years of struggling to obtain help I managed to get banned from my local GP and placed on the Special Allocation Scheme; this is for violent or problematic persons.

I have psychosis and severe back pain that has gone untreated for many years. Today I was informed that I am no longer allowed to attend pain management because I smoke weed. It's odd considering the amount of pervious appointments attended or other patients that smoke. I mean, half of fucking Plymouth smoke pot — and to be refused entry on the basis of cannabis consumption is absolutely ridiculous.

It is for reasons like this that I find myself here researching alternative ways. I have no medication other than leaflets on coping strategies.

What gets me is the majority of GPs earn in excess of 100k per year and do absolutely fuck all to earn it; they make referrals at best. And mock at worst.

As you can tell I despise the NHS! Anyone agree the NHS is not fit for purpose?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Jolene79, LoiteringClouds and 6 others
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
My submission is that the NHS has failed in many categories — in particular, pain management & mental health services.

After many years of struggling to obtain help I managed to get banned from my local GP and placed on the Special Allocation Scheme; this is for violent or problematic persons.

I have psychosis and severe back pain that has gone untreated for many years. Today I was informed that I am no longer allowed to attend pain management because I smoke weed. It's odd considering the amount of pervious appointments attended or other patients that smoke. I mean, half of fucking Plymouth smoke pot — and to be refused entry on the basis of cannabis consumption is absolutely ridiculous.

It is for reasons like this that I find myself here researching alternative ways. I have no medication other than leaflets on coping strategies.

What gets me is the majority of GPs earn in excess of 100k per year and do absolutely fuck all to earn it; they make referrals at best. And mock at worst.

As you can tell I despise the NHS! Anyone agree the NHS is not fit for purpose?
Totally agree - NHS is broken beyond repair, and GPs milking it for everything they can aren't helping.
Covid was the last straw for it, especially for a lot of GP services.

I'm in Bangkok at the moment btw. You'd like it perhaps - there's about 1000 legal weed shops here :)

Reactions: H25pital Order
spacehardware

spacehardware

Unsubscribing soon
Feb 21, 2022
It's not just in disrepair, it's actively collapsing. I was in A&E on Monday night, it was anarchy. Not enough seats for everyone, people sleeping on the floor, others who had been in the waiting room for 23-26 hours. I was fortunate to be in and out in 13 hours. I asked the junior doctor who treated me whether she thought the NHS could survive. She said no, and that she thought the tories were chronically underfunding it purposefully to make it to collapse quicker so they can privatise it sooner.

I'm sorry that they're preventing you accessing pain management, that seems very backwards given that it is possible to access legal prescriptions for cannabis for certain symptoms or conditions.

The NHS is in a bad way. I fear it hasn't got long left, and as someone who has chronic illnesses and a myriad of mental health difficulties, that's a very daunting prospect.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Celerity, Kit1 and 2 others
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I'd like to add that it is very similar in other countries, especially regarding mental health but not only.

If it wasn't for my national health system, I'd be thriving right now...

Reactions: Kit1 and H25pital Order
H25pital Order

H25pital Order

Liquid Medication
Dec 4, 2023
Update: After posting, I spoke with a nurse at the Special Allocation Scheme who purports to share the exact initials of this website. Although Nurse SS claims to be genuine, I believe SS to be an alias acting as a disguise to indirectly reference this website in jest. Thereafter ensued a breakdown of communication, leading to threats and a night of violence. Before I continue, however, let us redefine Simple Simon's pseudo acronym eg., Sadistic Simon would be more appropriate.

When I say a night of violence, I do not imply it was newsworthy because it was nothing special—similar to a GTA two-star chase, and not three (due to the lack of helicopters involved). I did, however, end up speaking to armed Police via the window and spent the rest of the day at the local Police Station, charged with 11 offences. While at Charles X, I did not apply for bail for reasons pertaining to mental health and, therefore, ended up before Exeter Magistrates' Court the following morning. Now, considering I am facing two separate charges: assault on PC & 1 count of possession of class B (and given my record), Exeter Magistrates' were extremely generous to grant bail; although the highlight of Monday is down to the Magistrates', I remain unsure if I should be impressed by the fact that I left custody with an anti-suicide suit (padded vest & shorts) or the fact that I received a free train ride home (gWr)? Either way, unlike Sadistic Simon, D&C Police or Charles X Custody Staff did not mock me in any way. What I can say with confidence is that no one even tried to humiliate me. Very professional!

The trouble is, today I have an appointment with Dr Christian Stalker (sic) from Penryn Surgery. And before the GTA-style incident, I vaguely remember going nuts telling the nurses on the Special Allocation Scheme to wear stabproof vests come Monday morning. And with bail being granted late Monday afternoon (without the Court referencing this incident) the reader can appreciate the awkwardness of my position. I will, however, update SS with my symptoms vs. the medication prescribed, if any.

I hope everyone made it through Christmas! Stay strong peps...

Attachments

• IMG_0214.jpeg
    IMG_0214.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't get why people blame the doctors and nurses, they study for close to a decade, they deserve to be paid top money.

The issue is the government refusing to pay them fairly whilst paying themselves 90 grand a year plus expenses to work 9-5 4 days a week with 12 weeks holiday a year.

Also, there is not much doctors and nurses can do for mental health issues. Treatment often doesn't work so we can't blame those trying to help.

Reactions: violetskies, LoiteringClouds, lifewasawillowtv and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
What's the reasoning behing banning you because you smoke pot? It will surely make you turn to illegal drugs more to try and cope with the pain. Maybe even hard drugs eventually! Do they want to encourage the illegal drug trade?!!

Yeah, I agree. I think the NHS is very much a hit or miss service. Some people get lucky and get good care, others don't. It's not to knock the people doing those jobs though. I expect the majority got into it for the right reasons but now they're overwhelmed. I'm sorry you are suffering.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, LoiteringClouds, Kit1 and 1 other person
H25pital Order

H25pital Order

Liquid Medication
Dec 4, 2023
It turns out that I was wrong about my new Dr and, therefore, ought to replace the S with W. Dr Walker dedicated his time throughout the Christmas period to deliver excellent care. Because I cannot speak openly to a psychiatrist, Dr Walker focused on treating the pain and prescribed Amitriptyline with chiropractic sessions; not only should this combat the pain, but he listened and you can tell when someone's genuinely compassionate; proper GP!

On another but related note, I believe the Court's New Year Menu is a choice between porridge or hospital food; I'm leaning towards prison on the basis that although I am psychotic af and a tad suicidal (Isn't everyone on here?), I require ordinary hospital care with psychiatric evaluations before prison, not just sectioning. And I'm not too sure if this is something the Magistrates' can prepare in their legal kitchen...we shall have to wait and see.

On the one hand, however, if things do not work out, it is always easier to end one's life in prison as opposed to a psychiatric hospital. And on the other, Amitriptyline overdoses can be fatal (hydrochloride).
Totally agree - NHS is broken beyond repair, and GPs milking it for everything they can aren't helping.
Covid was the last straw for it, especially for a lot of GP services.

I'm in Bangkok at the moment btw. You'd like it perhaps - there's about 1000 legal weed shops here :)
Lol, the UK Police have given up with potheads!
What's the reasoning behing banning you because you smoke pot? It will surely make you turn to illegal drugs more to try and cope with the pain. Maybe even hard drugs eventually! Do they want to encourage the illegal drug trade?!!

Yeah, I agree. I think the NHS is very much a hit or miss service. Some people get lucky and get good care, others don't. It's not to knock the people doing those jobs though. I expect the majority got into it for the right reasons but now they're overwhelmed. I'm sorry you are suffering.
It was my fault. After years of trying to medicate, I continued to call them and ask for help; and after several complaints, I ended up losing it over the phone.

The thing with the pot is to do with a local hospital. They refused to treat me because I smoke pot, I am on the Special Allocation Scheme and should see a physiotherapist. My medical notes, however, dictate that physiotherapy remains ineffective and chiropractic care is the best route. The first two points apply to half if not more of Plymouth and should not be interoperated as a precluding factor when it comes to accessing healthcare. For example, to see my GP on the Special Allocation Scheme, I must attend with two Police officers. However, there are no barriers if I attend the local hospital (A&E Department) without any supervision. That makes sense, right?
I don't get why people blame the doctors and nurses, they study for close to a decade, they deserve to be paid top money.

The issue is the government refusing to pay them fairly whilst paying themselves 90 grand a year plus expenses to work 9-5 4 days a week with 12 weeks holiday a year.

Also, there is not much doctors and nurses can do for mental health issues. Treatment often doesn't work so we can't blame those trying to help.
I hold them to account for owing a duty of care. I have, however, obtained a new GP that is worth the money. With regard to mental health, I do agree with your contention because it is no secret that Big Pharma cannot cure mental illnesses so it would be unfair to burden those with abuse that do try. I will try and be mindful of this.

Last edited:
H25pital Order

H25pital Order

Liquid Medication
Dec 4, 2023
C&L would like to say a massive shout-out to the Blue Team for acting as our surrogate family. Unfortunately, however, the big day is approaching and before I CTB (pun intended (considering the distance to Bodmin Magistrates' Court)), the question is whether or not I decide to CTB before, during or after the Court Hearing. So far, I've decided to consume THC edibles before the Hearing — and if I were to suddenly fall ill — at least I'd collapse in the Court Foyer. But in so far as painless methods are concerned, may I direct the reader to the book of WOZZ: Humane Self-Chosen Death — or to politely paraphrase: The Suicidal Allocated Secretaries [especially PIP Assessors] ought to pay attention to the diagram on p. 71.

And to everyone that has wronged my daughter including but not limited to [removed] (you two ought to leave it now): without ignoring the principle from Law Abiding Citizen, certain revenge is a necessary evil.

On another but related note, let's hope Nicola forgives my attitude, imitates Louis Litt and the Prosecutor, Ms Gibbs, gets Litt Up! I would stick two fingers up to the CPS but we are not at war; everybody knows Raw is War is a wrestling game whereby Stone Cold aka Ms Gibbs, always wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
H25pital Order

H25pital Order

Liquid Medication
Dec 4, 2023
The WWE-CPS PPV commences in just a few hours...

To set the scene: imagine the Stone Cold Steve Austin theme tune playing across Bodmin Court tannoy followed by Ms Gibbs entering Court room 1 waving her legal paperwork around — walking to each corner of the Court — holding it up as if it is some sort of wrestling belt. Then just before returning to her position in the ring, she slides my charge sheet across the glass dock while laughing. Don't get me wrong, I have faith in my lawyer, but this is a case whereby the second he objects, Ms Gibbs is likely to reply: WHAT! And before my lawyer approaches the bench, I'd picture Ms Gibbs smashing him in the face with a can of Budweiser while performing a CPS Stunner. Although my lawyer will object to all of the above, the only reply the Court is likely to receive is: and that's the bottom line because the Ms Gibbs' said so!

CPS Hell in a Cell starts in 6-7 hours...

Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
As a trans woman I can say that the nhs is crumbling, not because of doctors & nurses (a lot are bad/complicit however) but because of the governments lack of funding and ridiculous reviews and policy that make no sense, might be putting my tinfoil hat on a bit too fast but it really does seem like the government is intentionally causing the nhs to fail so they can profit from private healthcare and big pharma like the us system.

My waiting list for my first appointment for trans healthcare is 6 YEARS! And I won't even get any actual care for Up to 18 months after that first appointment. One of the many reasons why I've got some lovely SN on the way.

Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
As a trans woman I can say that the nhs is crumbling, not because of doctors & nurses (a lot are bad/complicit however) but because of the governments lack of funding and ridiculous reviews and policy that make no sense, might be putting my tinfoil hat on a bit too fast but it really does seem like the government is intentionally causing the nhs to fail so they can profit from private healthcare and big pharma like the us system.

My waiting list for my first appointment for trans healthcare is 6 YEARS! And I won't even get any actual care for Up to 18 months after that first appointment. One of the many reasons why I've got some lovely SN on the way.
It feels like the government where I live (Canada) is doing the same exact thing. As if there isn't already a cost of living crisis and a housing crisis and a crisis crisis, lol. I can't afford private healthcare. I hope you find your peace soon.. Waiting for suicide materials to arrive feels like forever Q-Q

Reactions: Q_Hayley
H25pital Order

H25pital Order

Liquid Medication
Dec 4, 2023
The WWE-CPS PPV commences in just a few hours...

To set the scene: imagine the Stone Cold Steve Austin theme tune playing across Bodmin Court tannoy followed by Ms Gibbs entering Court room 1 waving her legal paperwork around — walking to each corner of the Court — holding it up as if it is some sort of wrestling belt. Then just before returning to her position in the ring, she slides my charge sheet across the glass dock while laughing. Don't get me wrong, I have faith in my lawyer, but this is a case whereby the second he objects, Ms Gibbs is likely to reply: WHAT! And before my lawyer approaches the bench, I'd picture Ms Gibbs smashing him in the face with a can of Budweiser while performing a CPS Stunner. Although my lawyer will object to all of the above, the only reply the Court is likely to receive is: and that's the bottom line because the Ms Gibbs' said so!

CPS Hell in a Cell starts in 6-7 hours...

I think Tavistock in Devon got into trouble for transitioning too early?

Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
I think Tavistock in Devon got into trouble for transitioning too early?
Tavistock won the case on appeal Bell v Tavistock, the under 18 clinic closed for unrelated reasons

H25pital Order

H25pital Order

Liquid Medication
Dec 4, 2023
You are correct: sA2 & A7 (Introduction & Background) and sE152 (Overall Conclusion) are sanctioned (pun intended). I did not, however, know about the clinic's policies.

H25pital Order

H25pital Order

Liquid Medication
Dec 4, 2023
This thread is more akin to Royal Rumble than No Way Out after one of the Suicidal Allocated Secretaries got excommunicated ie., thrown over the top rope — forcing JR to blue-pencil their alt-account(s).

Reverting to the Cornish version of Kilts: whether it be the spirit of Jethro or legal sorcery, the CPS substituted Stone Cold for Sasha Banks, and after the Budweiser threat, my Barrister manifested remotely.

Similar to an unshuffled pack of cards, the commencement of proceedings began as the newfangled Clerk read the funnies. Staring at the floor conjuring valour, I unenthusiastically changed my plea. Thereafter, I maintained minimal eye contact with the Cornish Magistrate — only to be forewarned about revisiting one of Devon's less favourable vacation retreats.

Heretofore, never mind feeling, I arrived at Court landing my suicide pod — being attentive, SJ asked if, when summoned, I would like BIG: Ready 2 Die to be played across the Court Tannoy.

Highly intoxicated and ready to lawyer, I demonstrated absolute composure by swaying to and fro in the Courtroom. For rules pertaining to jurisdiction, Sasha Banks poked me. Whether intentional or reckless, Ms Banks is a Prosecutor, so, therefore, knows how to successfully advance ye olde common law defence of authenticating Habeas corpus; while the Court were too busy laughing at their Jester, they did, however, notice that albeit the summoned vessel was docked, the legal fiction was adrift, barely remaining afloat; in this case, a hologram supported by a buoy. Mooring the tie bar analogy, it was reassuring to receive bail. In retrospect, however, I feel the successfulness derives from the spirit of St Piran; because of my white shirt, my tattoo remained visible, thus facilitating the Court with good fruit to reap thereby.

Will Sommer's licence to depart did not disappoint because, upon departure, I misapprehended the Cornish Magistrate for a pleasantry colloquial post-case, Ad hoc invitation to the adult table. Telepathically, the Magistrate interpreted my next move because just as I was about to recite Better Call Saul, I was estopped at but. And reminded that the conversation was with my Barrister, not an invitation for Sunday lunch; if that wasn't a rebound to the kiddie table, I don't know what is!

But what is more interesting is what the Cornish Magistrate said to my Barrister: last night the Cornish Magistrate saved your Client from a broken heart? If that doesn't earn DJ status, nothing will.

Pending post-hearing forecast...

Last edited: