Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Stood at the top of a cliff, no survival instinct, no fear, I walked closer and closer to the edge, just a sense of liberation.
The next step was right in front of me, My body just wanted to fall, my mind just wanted to be free of the torment inside.
So many people saying jumping is one of the harder options, but for me, it's the one I will be taking soon
People fear their survival instinct kicking in, do not fear what is natural, embrace it, work with it, but let it know you are in control of your body, your mind.

but I chose not to take it last night, as I realised too many people around me, one or two I noticed watched and walked closer towards me,
and below was not a sheer drop, the risk of surviving as ledges would be hit, the only two thing's stopping me.
Making me realise, that the right place, the final step will be done.

Attachments

• ss.png
    ss.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Jumper Geo, GoodPersonEffed and 11 others
F

friendly99

Jul 22, 2018
I wish I could join you. Looks like a wonderful place to sight see and ctb

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Soulless Angel
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
You sound calm xxx

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Soulless Angel
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
You sound calm xxx

It was the calmest I have been in a long time, just a trip to the supermarket today let me in tears!!! Yet the thought I could just end it at any moment made me feel just so relaxed, it's strange, our minds are so weird
I wish I could join you. Looks like a wonderful place to sight see and ctb

its beautiful and my fav place to be, just not right for CTB :( The place I will go to has a stunning view of water and hills so that will do me (it's from a bridge)

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Cherrypea
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I would :heart: to have a good stella artois session and jump somewhere like that where there is a beautiful view, OK of to beachy head I go :smiling:

Cheers

Geo