T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Does anyone else live in the matrix?
You are stuck in a reality you know what you think manifests your surroundings.
But are stuck in negative thinking and feel trapped.
My life has made it so if my existence suddenly became one of joy and love I wouldn't be able to appreciate it any more. Suffering had ravaged me down to the bone.
Anyone who recognises me here will know I alswys say how the elite feed off our pain....
And if you see the new matrix movie which is just a documentary.... They even admit it.... So imagine the synchronicity for me. But it just becomes a boring sick game after about two minutes.
It also says the coding of despair and hope are virtually the same... How true is that.

What are your thoughts?

I wish you all the best providing you aren't a sadistic nsa analyst who are fucking with us.

• Hugs
Reactions: Insomniac
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I'm guessing that we have all swallowed the red pill.

Reactions: TooConscious
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
I'm beginning to think this forum is a mini matrix, nothing is what it seems. I'm looking at some of the threads and just getting that sense that something just isn't ringing true

Its probably just me and time will as always be the judge

• Love
Reactions: Insomniac and TooConscious
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
The new movie is coming I'm excited, he doesn't look that young anymore, but he's a great actor.

Reactions: LONE WOLF. and TooConscious
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
The new movie is coming I'm excited, he doesn't look that young anymore, but he's a great actor.

He's breathtaking! :smiling:

(It's an inside joke among us gamers. See this:

)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TooConscious and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
He's still hot!!

Reactions: TooConscious and Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I think the review on CNN said something along these lines about the latest Matrix: You are invited to take the red pill, but really it's a sleeping pill.

Ha ha ha

I still want to watch the movie, though. I love sleeping. It's the best part of my day.

Reactions: looseye and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I saw it earlier, it was a great olstagic experience as promised.
I was too young to understand the original at the time so had grown up with them, so this was nice fresh experience to have with all the things it addresses, spiritually, existentially,
I don't want to give away spoilers but if anyone has any thoughts who's seen it I'm interested, SPOILER ALERT Relating to ctb, since he's suicidal".SPOILER

Reactions: Callie Arcale
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I'm beginning to think this forum is a mini matrix, nothing is what it seems. I'm looking at some of the threads and just getting that sense that something just isn't ringing true

Its probably just me and time will as always be the judge
What do you mean?

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I actually don't think we live in the matrix, because I'm sure the ai running it would do a much better job than the assholes who are in power now.

Maybe we are in some kind of simulation, but whoever is running/designed it is one sadistic son of a bitch.

Reactions: TooConscious
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Shit was ass
I agree, except for Jonathan Groff (the new agent Smith). He stole every scene he was in. Neil Patrick Harris gave by far the best performance of the movie in the garage scene with him, Keanu, and Carrie.

Dragon's Heart

Dragon's Heart

Well, that didnt go as planned.
Dec 14, 2021
I've tried taking the purple pill just for balance but all that happened is I didn't have acid reflux anymore. :meh:

cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
do you mean that on SS we might be biased somehow?
No not that at all. What I mean is that some things appear too convenient and well timed lately, some threads almost an attempt to entrap a certain reaction

I am probably imagining things but it's just a gut feeling, I've reported a couple of times but it's best I leave it at that and just remain aware

• Informative
Reactions: rationalis
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
No not that at all. What I mean is that some things appear too convenient and well timed lately, some threads almost an attempt to entrap a certain reaction

I am probably imagining things but it's just a gut feeling, I've reported a couple of times but it's best I leave it at that and just remain aware
oh I see. yeah you're right.

R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021

Wise Decision.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I actually don't think we live in the matrix, because I'm sure the ai running it would do a much better job than the assholes who are in power now.

Maybe we are in some kind of simulation, but whoever is running/designed it is one sadistic son of a bitch.
But thats my point friend, they want our suffering. Society seems perfectly laid out so many m millions of us are in despair. This evil, cruelty doesn't happen by accident. Natural selection isn't cruel, they stopped natural selection, and made people like me who aren't genetically OK expected to 'thrive' that's the sadistic joke. We are conditioned to be horrifically emotional Bd shitty parents like mine who prayed on my sensitivity to attempt to control me and also feed off the sadness themselves. Like when we see someone we know, though association, but didn't care about, has had a bad time, it makes us feel better about our own suffering. And I hate that they have made us this way. So petty.

Reactions: Julgran