T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Hi I was thinking the only way to not be set up by the elite and accused of anything would be to constantly live stream yourself and have a massive following.

But just on other day to day topics, some examples I can think of are your gas provider doubling your bill then saying thefauts sorted and blaming you for not doing something when you did, so therefore record EVERY phone, and physical and written interaction.. Seems to be the only way to live in this shit hellhole we all society.

Being overcharged in shops, not realising until you get back as most of us here are riddled with anxiety so can't be adding up at the till like ' normal people.'

And last but certainly not least.... Given somebody else's injection (the wrong medication) in the doctors surgery, and have it covered up, so not only do you now have somebody else's poison floating in your blood but they won't give you your needed medication because it would be admitting they fucked up.

I'm surprised people don't walk around with camera o all day. But then again everyone else seems to live happy lives, there's very few tortured souks like me around I had to come to terms with.

Hope you're all OK in this shit sick season.

Reactions: gigacel123