• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anerirkateti

anerirkateti

smells bad
Jun 21, 2022
After doing some reading, it has come my understanding that making sure that the coals are evenly lit is pretty important. However, many do not have access to one like myself, and I wonder about the necessity of the chimney starter to achieve even lighting.

Personally, I believe that while a chimney starter does make it easier to light the coals, there should be no problem lighting the coals in a metal bowl. Though, I am not an expert by any means and I am completely open to any knowledge that I can learn from.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It makes it easier, and as you say, creates more even heating of all the coals. It can be done without one. For me, I will be using 3 of them and then transfer the coals to something else, like metal buckets. I feel it is far more important to do several trial runs and make sure that concentration of CO is at lethal levels, accurately measured with an appropriate meter.

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat