• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I went to pick it up today, and thought I would be relieved but then sad feelings came over me. I hate that I'm unwilling to try to change my life or feel like I'm cowardly for deciding to ctb. I guess there's like a guilt for wanting to go out prematurely, even though my life is quite dysfunctional and difficult. It's not like I have nothing I get pleasure out of but ultimately I'm not goin to be alright unless I ctb or try to make changes. Anyway, just sharing feelings today.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pezballs, dreamsofdestruction, Partial-Elf and 28 others
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
It's not like I have nothing I get pleasure out of...

Well, that's pretty huge from where I'm sitting. I mean, I honestly have lost my pleasure receptors, if you will. Nothing but dread remains, so,...I dunno. What you bought yourself is insurance. Hold onto it. No reason to rush anything now.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, AtomicNewt, Circles and 4 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Well, that's pretty huge from where I'm sitting. I mean, I honestly have lost my pleasure receptors, if you will. Nothing but dread remains, so,...I dunno. What you bought yourself is insurance. Hold onto it. No reason to rush anything now.
Right, of course. I'm relieved to have it. This might help me have the courage to attempt to fail at stuff again. For some reason if I fail without this insurance it's more scary. If I try to change my life knowing I can go if I really exhausted all other options then it's there. It is helpful to have it. I'm not an impulsive type with suicide so just because it's here doesn't mean I'll down it because of a bad day lol! I can be impulsive but just not when it comes to permanent decisions like ctb.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, mattwitt, Circles and 2 others
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
I understand.
You sound sensible.

This may be what you needed to start your recovery.

Wishing you the very best! :happy:

Reactions: mattwitt, Circles, Superfluous and 1 other person
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I went to pick it up today, and thought I would be relieved but then sad feelings came over me. I hate that I'm unwilling to try to change my life or feel like I'm cowardly for deciding to ctb. I guess there's like a guilt for wanting to go out prematurely, even though my life is quite dysfunctional and difficult. It's not like I have nothing I get pleasure out of but ultimately I'm not goin to be alright unless I ctb or try to make changes. Anyway, just sharing feelings today.

Why shouldn't you feel sad about procuring stuff to end your life? It's completely natural. I don't believe people comitting or thinking about suicide want to die. They are just exhausted by the suffering in their lives and are hopeless. It would be stranger if you did not feel conflicted and sad.

Which country did you receive N in?

• Hmph!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Kikoo Loool, Circles and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Why shouldn't you feel sad about procuring stuff to end your life? It's completely natural. I don't believe people comitting or thinking about suicide want to die. They are just exhausted by the suffering in their lives and are hopeless. It would be stranger if you did not feel conflicted and sad.

Which country did you receive N in?
The US

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Circles
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
You're not the first person I've heard say this, the idea that if you can still experience pleasure then you should live. I'm not sure it's so black and white though. I still get some pleasures -- from eating, entertainment, and sometimes a laugh with family or friends -- but can I really continue to live a life that is largely miserable (and for me physically painful as well)? Maybe some people can live for the moments of pleasure, but I feel like I need more. Especially considering the ratio of misery to pleasure gets larger each passing year.
Final Escape, sorry to but in on your thread and I'm not trying to sway you either way. I'm glad you will make a careful decision on what to do with your N.

Reactions: H2H2, not_a_robot, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
I understand lulu

Thanks for the clarity & clarification

Hope you don't mind if I still envy your pleasure points a little ;)

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, AtomicNewt, Circles and 1 other person
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I understand lulu

Thanks for the clarity & clarification

Hope you don't mind if I still envy your pleasure points a little ;)
Of course not. I'm sorry you don't get those moments. Sometimes I wish I was like that because I figure it would make it easier to CTB, but I know it must be awful.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, AtomicNewt, BipolarExpat and 2 others
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Well, whatever it is you decide to do, I wish you peace and success.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and AtomicNewt
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

I'm glad you didn't have any trouble getting your N. I hope you find peace, whatever decision you make. :hug:

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Wait, I did not think this was possible?
How?