EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Alright, so something really weird happened to me while I was at college today! xD For context, I despise college and college-age people (or really just all people above 14 tbh~)! >_< I was having lunch with a person there as I do nearly every day! xD But this day was different. While I was talking to her, a thought popped up in my head: "What if I don't kill myself yet?" And it's just the weirdest and most surreal thing ever! Like it was a good thought, but it's just so odd if you know what I'm saying~ Like maybe a week and a half ago, I was more committed to CTB than I've ever been before but now, idk! lol

oh, and in regards to the other person, I didn't tell her about that thought! In fact, I forgot I was on SaSu and lied to her about all that stuff too when it came up many weeks ago too! Altho that was actually me genuinely forgetting the website I literally spend a good portion of free time on for whatever reason! >_<

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving, sserafim, Sannti and 3 others
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
commitment to ctb fluctuates sometimes on the daily for me!! so it's very normal :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving and EternalShore
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm happy for you. 💛 You deserve a life filled with moments you can feel joy.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and dreamscape1111
imsocold

imsocold

fever dream@_@
Oct 2, 2023
im proud of you!!!>< keep it up

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
C

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
That's amazing to hear!!! I truly hope this feeling is gonna last!!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore