• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

[EmptySpace]

[EmptySpace]

Apr 14, 2023
I don't know. There've been already two years since I started wanting to ctb. There were a lot of reasons. I didn't see a point in life, I was scared of future, I didn't want to get old and became uglier and so on.
But now... I think it's the most stupid of all. I fell in love with hetero-aromantic girl. AGAIN. I had been fallen in love with her last year. It was horrific. She stopped talking with me. Than I decided to move on. But i failed. A few days ago she found out I have feelings for her again. And she stopped talking to me again. I think I won't take it anymore. She's so nice person. I don't want to make her nervous. I don't know why I'm so cringe person. I know that she will never love me, "no" means "no" so wtf is wrong with me!? I'm disgusted with myself. I think it's an end. But ehhh i'm afraid that when I ctb, she'll be blaming herself. But It's really not her fault, it's mine. Agrh!! Life is so difficult! :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LifeIsBS and Praestat_Mori
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Nothing that makes you want to kill yourself is stupid. Not. A. Thing. And objectively it's absolutely heartbreaking what happened to you. I guess that's what sucks about being LGBTQ cause we get abused and it's incredibly hard to find anyone who would love us back (and when we do, they're probably just as mentally fucked up like we are). Don't think of yourself like that! The heart wants what it wants and there's not much you can do about it :(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, Szarur-abi, LifeIsBS and 1 other person