• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Frankly speaking I think that the most intelligent, supportive, caring and kind ppl are on this website, it is just life were not fair to them and made them suffer the most, regardless of their suffering they are still supportive and kind, personally i think heaven was made for them. Love and peace to all of u.

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan, Person, Going Home and 17 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I fear that can change quickly once too many refugees from reddit arrive here...

Reactions: appalachian moon, LifeIsNotFun, Faraway1990 and 6 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
How, can you explain...?

Reddit is one of the most popular places on the internet for the English speaking world. Thus it attracts every kind of person in this world. From the most intelligent to the least intelligent. From the most kind people to the most vicious people. From the most supportive people to trolls. Those who seek a sub reddit there related to CTBing will be disappointed, therefore they will seek out an alternative and most likely come here. When I was spending time, in a sub reddit related to CTBing in the past, I encountered many people who are the exact opposite of the people you described. In fact, this place would make an amazing target for trolls because the community here would be very easy to troll in a way that inflicts the maximum amount of pain and suffering. I noticed on reddit, trolls target similar communities, there.

Last edited:
Reactions: appalachian moon, Oblivion Lover, Faraway1990 and 2 others
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
@Soul is one of the best here, IMO :)

• Wow
Reactions: Faraway1990, Halo13, Circles and 2 others
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I fear that can change quickly once too many refugees from reddit arrive here...

I just checked out Suicidewatch Reddit,..... holy crap. So full of these condescending assholes. To be honest i think that forum will force more people into ctb than this site. The irony....

Reactions: Scribble Fan, Circles, inconsequential and 1 other person
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Reddit is one of the most popular places on the internet for the English speaking world. Thus it attracts every kind of person in this world. From the most intelligent to the least intelligent. From the most kind people to the most vicious people. From the most supportive people to trolls. Those who seek a sub reddit there related to CTBing will be disappointed, therefore they will seek out an alternative and most likely come here.
What would make this place perfect is sharing the most peaceful quick ways of CTBING which is accessible and easy for everyone, sharing restricted methods is just an another torture, I think this site would be the best if those easy accessible effective methods are declared here ;)

Reactions: Circles and Kikoo Loool
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Reddit is one of the most popular places on the internet for the English speaking world. Thus it attracts every kind of person in this world. From the most intelligent to the least intelligent. From the most kind people to the most vicious people. From the most supportive people to trolls. Those who seek a sub reddit there related to CTBing will be disappointed, therefore they will seek out an alternative and most likely come here. When I was spending time, in a sub reddit related to CTBing in the past, I encountered many people who are the exact opposite of the people you described.

How would that be any different from the inlux of people up to now? This forum was created to replace two banned reddit fora.

Reactions: Faraway1990, lululoo and Circles
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
How would that be any different from the inlux of people up to now? This forum was created to replace two banned reddit fora.

Because this website has not become popular enough yet... It will take some time for the masses to realize, they can meet their needs and desires here better than on reddit, whatever those needs and desires are...

Reactions: Circles
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I think we'll be okay here. Pro-lifers know not to show up because they will not be tolerated or even allowed to stick around for any meaningful length of time. This site is a good idea because it creates a dividing line, separating the sufferers from those who only know how to communicate in platitudes. It's a threshold they're not able to easily cross because they know they will be outed almost immediately.

Reactions: Scribble Fan, Circles, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I think we'll be okay here. Pro-lifers know not to show up because they will not be tolerated or even allowed to stick around for any meaningful length of time. This site is a good idea because it creates a dividing line, separating the sufferers from those who only know how to communicate in platitudes. It's a threshold they're not able to easily cross because they know they will be outed almost immediately.
Pro-lifers have currently won the battle by restricting easy, effective and peaceful methods of sucide, I urge the pro-choice, pro-sucide to take necessary measure to win the battle by ensuring access to nembutal and cyanide massively to the public, by doing this pro-lifers will feel lonly in this world and will be going through the suffering we've been going through!

Last edited:
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Suffering gives the depth of thought. From all the people I have met in my life, this seems to be the common denominator.

Reactions: been_there and appalachian moon
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
@Renewal: it does, yes, though I can name many other things that also give depth of thought. It's a cliche to say and think that only suffering does.

Reactions: been_there, Going Home, Circles and 1 other person
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Of course. Just what one has not experienced, one can not understand. Everything else is just up to imagination. Empathy is something that gives ability to understand, at the same time, it makes the person miserable.

Reactions: been_there, Scribble Fan, Circles and 1 other person
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
@Soul is one of the best here, IMO :)
Yes indeed, @Soul is a real sweetheart. There's so many good folks on here! I've never been involved in a community online or IRL like this one. Sometimes it throws me for a loop how nonjudgmental and supportive this forum is :smiling:

Reactions: Scribble Fan, Quiet_Sandwich, Circles and 1 other person