orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
The main argument of my instinct for self-preservation is - what if there is nothing further? Nothing

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and LastLoveLetter
O

oraldine2

Feb 12, 2021
Yep, nothing is what follows death in my opinion but that should not worry you, because you wouldn't even have the capability of experiencing nothingness. Actually the mere concept of Nothing only exists in your brain, and it will not exist anymore once you're dead.

Reactions: nopointofliving, Travis Pickle and Acedia
Acedia

Acedia

Nov 3, 2020
i would be more afraid if i'd believe in things like that... i mean i want to break free from life, not to get to another one

• Love
Reactions: orlandom
A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
If such nonsense stops you, then you are still far from CTB.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Acedia

Acedia

Nov 3, 2020
If such nonsense stops you, then you are still far from CBT.
yeah.. that was a little bit harsh hm? ^^' i dont think its nonsense, nobody can tell what comes afterwards. i dont believe in that either, but for some its an important question

• Love
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I have crossed feelings about this.

On the one hand, eternal nothingness doesn't sound so bad because it'll be just like the time before we were born: we won't realize we won't exist.

On the other, it kinda sucks huh? I mean, you'll never get the answers and understand the reason why we're in this nonsense universe! I hate to be just...an ant! No afterlife, no explanations, NOTHING! :(

• Love
Reactions: nopointofliving, Ame and orlandom
A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
yeah.. that was a little bit harsh hm? ^^' i dont think its nonsense, nobody can tell what comes afterwords. i dont believe in that either, but for some its a important question
I answered directly, without hypocrisy. I can't stand whiners. He fucked the whole forum in a very short period of time with his whining.

• Hmph!
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I answered directly, without hypocrisy. I can't stand whiners. He fucked the whole forum in a very short period of time with his whining.
Incredible. For the first time all the time I am upset. Here

Acedia

Acedia

Nov 3, 2020
i dont think that this is the right place to judge at others opinions

• Love
Reactions: yive and orlandom
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Hope you fart. When to shoot. Nothing personal. Just the answer.

Why are there such people on this forum?

Last edited:
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Surely this is a place where we should be able express our thoughts and feelings about death, suicide and our circumstances without judgement. Many of us are judged for our suicidality in the outside world and deemed "too negative", "whiny" or told to get over it and be positive.

@orlandom your fear of what comes after death - or rather what you are worried doesn't come after death - is a valid one.

As an atheist, I find the concept of nothing following death to be a tremendous comfort, but I understand many others do not feel that way. I hope you are able to find your own peace, whatever your perspective on death may be.