Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Hello all i am new here just like to tell you a little story well as you may guest i am nere the end i bin slowly ending my life makeing it look like an accident over does i takeing over the counter pills all pain pills the doc given me i just bin taken more than I should every day and all so bin taken vitamin pills to manly iron taken way more than i should its mees my kidneys and liver up pretty bad now so when i go it will look like i just over did things and not trying to take my life so spare my folks sum pain as they think just an accident mind you think they have given up on me a long time ago be nice to go for the big sleep soon be a relief from this crap any way glad i found sum like this seems to have a lot of good folks on here well i say hi and bye LOL :)

Reactions: 21Neberg and Donewith_
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Hi here an update went a bit heavy on the pills last night look im the mirror this morning and my eyes have turn slightly yellow looks like its working give it a week or two and its time up and it just look like an accident they think i just over did the pain pills as looks like my gallstones are back good news to as i had them ten years ago and had my gallbladder removed so this time around its more dangerous as its blocked the tubes up do going to mess my liver up more all most perfect storm YAY well for ones sum thing good happen in my life :)

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Hi look's likes things are moving on much quicker than I thought things are going downhill much faster than I expected my eyes are yellow now think my skin is yellowish to looking like the end is closer than I first thought my you no one had noticed it LOL but that's a good thing just hope they still think it's an accident though saves a hole lot of bother at the end of the day o if any one knows any legal way of dumping my body say at your local landfill or such places i like to know what to do away with the whole experienceif funeral thing sod spending 4 or 5 grand getting rid of me ant any thing special in life so dont see doing any thing special in death well let you lot know latter how close to the big day is soon ok folks times to go for now :)