Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I don't know how much more of this I can take.

I feel like my life is that NIN song, "Every Day Is Exactly the Same". I wake up, I go to work, I talk to customers and coworkers, I eat dinner with my family, I sleep, and the whole thing repeats. I keep hoping that some giant meteor will fall out of the sky and end it all.

I just don't want to feel like this anymore, alone and unappreciated- a little human automaton with no ambition. I don't want to be aware of the time as it slips through my fingers like so many grains of sand.

I don't have a single friend left now. There's just me and my hopeless thoughts. No one sticks around. I'm tired of caring. I'm tired of being aware.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, FuneralCry, motel rooms and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
We're in pretty similar situations but I still have my dad and one friend! (well, I have all my dear SS friends who really support me too, fortunately)

I like loneliness but it can be something quite hard to deal with.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Celerity
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
There's this saying in my native language: solitude is paradise, loneliness is hell. Maybe you can learn to appreciate being on your own until you find new friends?

• Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life is pretty repetitive, I get that. It is literally just doing activities that have no purpose or meaning until we eventually die. I don't exactly feel lonely in the needing to be around other people way, but I feel like there is an emptiness inside of me, like I'm trapped with my own thoughts. It really is an awful feeling. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Celerity