• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
I wish I was confident and had friends/girlfriend. It digs much deeper than just wanting to be fucked, I just never really talked about anything beyond the superficial stuff because I was afraid of judgement. I don't like to sound sappy because it's not who people think I am, and besides I never really took myself as someone who is sappy, but holy fuck I want someone to love me. I want to hold someone and I want them to appreciate me. I don't want to be nothing anymore, I want a purpose and a sense of being wanted by somebody. It's depressing when you have no one in your actual life to comfort you, no one there to tell you they honestly love you and that they'll be there for you. It damn near feels impossible to find someone like that right now, I honestly believe I'll spend the rest of my days alone because it's just who I am at this point. I make jokes about being lonely or having no friends but there are truths to it. I honestly do feel like shit because of it. I sometimes wonder if it's just better off staying where I am now. You familiarise yourself with loneliness but you can't familiarise yourself with heartbreak, when someone you give so much influence over leaves your life it's fucking terrible every single time. I guess what I'm saying is that in some cases I'm probably better off having no friends or relationships, because despite the isolation that it brings every single day, I'm at least comforted with the fact that these feelings I am experiencing are not new.

Maybe one day I'll fully understand what it's like to be a happy and functioning human within in this society, though those types of people generally seem as if they are entirely different creatures to me. I don't even feel like I am a 16 year old boy, I feel like I am nobody. Merely a piece of meat that has been told how to behave and feel. Labeled and forced to regurgitate information for 12 years until I am told just how intelligent I am on a piece of fucking paper. I let these fucking people dictate how I should feel and I totally fell for it because I am fucking weak minded and impressionable.

Reactions: brighter, Final Escape, Chalken and 8 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I understand you, I do not know how old you are, I'm 24 and I have no hope of improving in that aspect of my life, I think I'm doomed to be alone, it's something that really sucks.

I want to hold someone and I want them to appreciate me. I don't want to be nothing anymore, I want a purpose and a sense of being wanted by somebody.

I feel exactly the same, hugs.

Reactions: Final Escape, Deafsn0w, 21Neberg and 1 other person
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I understand how you feel. Sending you hugs ♡

Reactions: Final Escape, Deafsn0w and 21Neberg
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I'm so sorry you feel like this, it's awful to feel totally alone and want people to be with and understand you. People can be really judgemental and it can be hard to express how you feel as no one likes being judged and criticised - it can really affect you self esteem and make you less likely to open up to anyone. Have you got any friends who are loyal to you?

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, 21Neberg, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
I'm so sorry you feel like this, it's awful to feel totally alone and want people to be with and understand you. People can be really judgemental and it can be hard to express how you feel as no one likes being judged and criticised - it can really affect you self esteem and make you less likely to open up to anyone. Have you got any friends who are loyal to you?
All my real friends left me, as for online ones - I had one but I left her too because I feared I was dragging her down with me.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Deafsn0w, Eren and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
All my real friends left me, as for online ones - I had one but I left her too because I feared I was dragging her down with me.

It's gutting when people leave you, it makes it harder and harder to put your trust in new people and that makes life even more isolating :-( Don't fear that you are dragging people down, people who care about you will want to be there for you and support you x

Reactions: 21Neberg, Final Escape, Deafsn0w and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I wish I was confident and had friends/girlfriend. It digs much deeper than just wanting to be fucked, I just never really talked about anything beyond the superficial stuff because I was afraid of judgement. I don't like to sound sappy because it's not who people think I am, and besides I never really took myself as someone who is sappy, but holy fuck I want someone to love me. I want to hold someone and I want them to appreciate me. I don't want to be nothing anymore, I want a purpose and a sense of being wanted by somebody. It's depressing when you have no one in your actual life to comfort you, no one there to tell you they honestly love you and that they'll be there for you. It damn near feels impossible to find someone like that right now, I honestly believe I'll spend the rest of my days alone because it's just who I am at this point. I make jokes about being lonely or having no friends but there are truths to it. I honestly do feel like shit because of it. I sometimes wonder if it's just better off staying where I am now. You familiarise yourself with loneliness but you can't familiarise yourself with heartbreak, when someone you give so much influence over leaves your life it's fucking terrible every single time. I guess what I'm saying is that in some cases I'm probably better off having no friends or relationships, because despite the isolation that it brings every single day, I'm at least comforted with the fact that these feelings I am experiencing are not new.

Maybe one day I'll fully understand what it's like to be a happy and functioning human within in this society, though those types of people generally seem as if they are entirely different creatures to me. I don't even feel like I am a 16 year old boy, I feel like I am nobody. Merely a piece of meat that has been told how to behave and feel. Labeled and forced to regurgitate information for 12 years until I am told just how intelligent I am on a piece of fucking paper. I let these fucking people dictate how I should feel and I totally fell for it because I am fucking weak minded and impressionable.
You are only 16? Life is likely to kind of suck when you are a young guy. You haven't came into yourself yet. I mean you are still learning how to navigate your existence. Guys start out biologically low value when young, then gain value if u build your skills and as u age. It's the opposite for women, we start out biologically rich but grow poor as we age, at least in status and value, some women get rich materially with age if they made good career or partner decisions.

Reactions: Eren
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
If you're ever interested and super non-judgmental, PM me & I'll share how I escaped the worst of my many-years-long loneliness. I'm obsessed with talking and learning about loneliness.