Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
I've been recently trying to isolate myself further from friends, family, coworkers. I uses to be ok with being totally alone as a child but now as an adult, it's the worst pain I experience. The worst part is my messed up attachment style due to childhood trauma. The human need for social interaction and love is an absolute curse. People only care about you to the extent that it affects them. Life is disgusting, I want to beat up the first fish that walked out of water and evolved into a monkey this is all his fault.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointinlivingg, penguinl0v3s, Ash’Girl and 3 others
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I've been recently trying to isolate myself further from friends, family, coworkers. I uses to be ok with being totally alone as a child but now as an adult, it's the worst pain I experience. The worst part is my messed up attachment style due to childhood trauma. The human need for social interaction and love is an absolute curse. People only care about you to the extent that it affects them. Life is disgusting, I want to beat up the first fish that walked out of water and evolved into a monkey this is all his fault.
Yes what an asshole , the comfort of water and not realizing you are alive as far as i know.

Reactions: nopointinlivingg and Pg.964