• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Red_sleep

Red_sleep

Jul 29, 2023
Everyone is gone. There is no one left in my life. Due to my current condition, i'm alone in my room 95% of the day. I'm about to go insane.. I just want some interaction with someone. I feel imprisoned by myself. I can never seem to get a long-term friend online either.. everyone gets tired of me at some point or just stop texting me. Starting to think there is something very wrong with me, but i honestly don't see what's so horrible about me.
Two of my very good friends i made here killed themself. I still miss them every day. Idk what this post is even.. i just feel alone with it all and it fucking hurts.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: letting it linger, markimobzzdeasui, Nx7 and 20 others
R

ropearoundatree

Student
Nov 9, 2023
I'm sorry @Red_sleep , it does seem a hard place to make friends, here or anywhere on line really! I mean, I know I'm no good at it. The one other forum I frequent semi-regularly, have had similar experiences as you (though they didn't commit the act, as far as I know. . .) / perhaps it is just the nature, or way of things, then - w/human interaction (to some extent) online? All you can do: is try your best. I do feel that it is probably safest, for your own good, and this is just me guessing here, as I don't have the proper experience here per se just yet... but that to remain "somewhat," detached. So as not to experience that which you've already gone & suffered through. Best wishes!

But I wouldn't take any sort of preceived, "rejection" as a means or an indictator that there is some-thing; or any-thing, wrong with you. It could just be a whole lot more about them, and on their end, than it having had anything at all to do w/you...

• Love
Reactions: Caramelized and Joarga
depthss

depthss

322 days 🪦
Dec 12, 2023
Everyone is gone. There is no one left in my life. Due to my current condition, i'm alone in my room 95% of the day. I'm about to go insane.. I just want some interaction with someone. I feel imprisoned by myself. I can never seem to get a long-term friend online either.. everyone gets tired of me at some point or just stop texting me. Starting to think there is something very wrong with me, but i honestly don't see what's so horrible about me.
Two of my very good friends i made here killed themself. I still miss them every day. Idk what this post is even.. i just feel alone with it all and it fucking hurts.
I feel your pain completely, I spent pretty much all my time alone in my room as well. I definitely relate to feeling imprisoned. I know what you're going through and I hope things work out for you

Reactions: Nx7 and ropearoundatree
S

soleil

…
Apr 28, 2023
Story of my life. I'm alone 247 and I haven't left the house in almost a year. Embarrassed with my existence, hiding out, imprisoned too.

Reactions: letting it linger, Nx7 and ropearoundatree
O

over.the.rainbow

Dec 23, 2023
I have crippling loneliness too after basically being abandoned by the few friends I was once close to. After years of letting the pain consume me and feeling like I needed clarity/closure I finally confronted one of these so-called "friends" this week. I asked what I did or what's wrong with me that caused them to abandon me. She said I didn't do anything…she just completely dropped the ball as a friend. I mean…okay? I guess it's nice to know I did nothing wrong but it doesn't change the fact that you've excluded for me years and I now feel like a completely worthless human being. Sorry for the rant - just wanted you to know that as lonely as you feel, you're not alone. ;) I get it, it sucks, and I'm sorry you feel it too.

Reactions: ropearoundatree
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I feel so sad for you. People just aren't very reliable now I find. I sort of think real life friendships will likely trump online ones too- or- that's been my experience. I have opened up to people online and we've almost become good friends in terms of how we relate and what we share. Still- there's just something extra about real life friends, sharing experiences together. It sounds as if your circumstances don't allow you to do that- I'm sorry.

Friendship takes so much effort though and it's hard if both sides don't continue to put in the effort. I'm in less contact with all my friends now. I've found it even harder as we age. We just have less in common now and we have less time.

Making friends here though is always going to carry risk. We're all on the cusp of leaving this place. I can understand the appeal. People here seem so nice but I think you have to keep in mind the likelihood of losing people you meet here is higher than normal.

Reactions: ropearoundatree
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that loneliness is painful for many, it must be dreadful and tiring having to suffer like that, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: iloverachel and ropearoundatree
R

ropearoundatree

Student
Nov 9, 2023
I hope you're doing okay, now & to-day! . . . ) @Red_sleep

M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
There's live chat here. You can chat with people on forums and stuff on things your interested in on the net

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Hm. I feel the urge to be connected to something, at the cost of my productivity. :/