• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Hi people. I tried something today that I don't planned with anticipation.
I took a belt from an old purse and clinched them to an hook to put the towels. I padded my neck with an T-shirt and try what's going to being with a ligature on me.
I don't planned to pass away today, only I want to know how is the partial suspension. For my own security I don't stretch my neck more than 5 seconds.
The first problem that I realized that the hook wasn't high enough to me (I'm 5" 7') and wasn't enough space to bend my knees and strech enough.
I only feel that the belt streched me like an uncomfortable scarf. The only danger I feel was when the belt streched over the adam's apple and feel a heartbeat rush. Just on Adam's Apple was more painful and below of that only felt like someone took from my neck.
Another thing: a knot will be on position of most proximity of the neck. The belt was loose enough to be really significant to my experiment intentions.
And no, I'm not searched a asphyxiation eroticism with that.
So, summary and lessons from this little experience:
  • The point of ligature must be an adequate height in ratio of your own height to be capable to bend your knees and have enough strech on your neck.
  • the ligature, if possible, must be just below the chin and not on Adam's apple.
  • There will be always discomfort. Your body struggle to not die.
  • Only proceed if you really want to pass away.

When I feel and plan seriously I'll inform it. Good luck for us and from me!

Reactions: Circles and Frostypigeon

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
Thankyou for the details. I tried a similar experiment a few months ago. I agree that the ligature needs to be higher than the adams apple. Discomfort can be alleviate by sleeping pills and alcohol. There is one side of the neck that impeded flow to the brain, the other to the heart, i forget which way around it is. I didn't feel this was a preferred way to go and have chosen co, but i wish you well.

Reactions: YukiFox and Circles