Mental

Mental

Oct 12, 2021
Surely some of you will have a bad day today, you have woken up like me with a strange emptiness in your chest and wanting to sleep all day.
But I couldn't, I looked out the window and there were Niebla and Vaca( I call it that because it has spots) are some street cats. And I thought they make me happy. Not only them, but also, the little things inside my current mental disorder. See the sky, listen to loud music, and man, it feels good to cry when nobody's home.
I wish we could feel that way every day, with some emotion, even if it is "negative". Why are you happy?

Peace and be happy 💗✨

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm happy because my gf and dad are still alive. When they're gone though I'll CTB probably

• Hugs
Reactions: Mental
Upvote 0
Mental

Mental

Oct 12, 2021
I'm happy because my gf and dad are still alive. When they're gone though I'll CTB probably
I hope they're alive for a long time and you're by their side, you'll make them very happy, take good care of yourself.

Reactions: jodes2
Upvote 0
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Everyday I talk a walk in the mountains and along the path there is a farm with animal. I like watching the bunnies and the ducks going along their simple lives. I wished I could touch them but they are far.

In a few days I will have to go back to the city where I have my job. There are no farms there, no animals to watch. I feel already sad. I will miss my bunnies.

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2 and Lauriso
Upvote 0
Lauriso

Lauriso

Jul 26, 2022
Drugs. I wake up in despair every day. Then I do some speed despite my high tolerance. Because I'm willing to do anything to escape the inner torment. I'd actually try heroin if I could get my hans on it.
That said, I just read the post above me about the bunnies. Bunnies are awesome. I would probably choose bunnies over drugs but can't say for sure.

Upvote 0
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Drugs. I wake up in despair every day. Then I do some speed despite my high tolerance. Because I'm willing to do anything to escape the inner torment. I'd actually try heroin if I could get my hans on it.
That said, I just read the post above me about the bunnies. Bunnies are awesome. I would probably choose bunnies over drugs but can't say for sure.
Do not smoke the bunnies please :smiling:

Upvote 0
Mental

Mental

Oct 12, 2021
Everyday I talk a walk in the mountains and along the path there is a farm with animal. I like watching the bunnies and the ducks going along their simple lives. I wished I could touch them but they are far.

In a few days I will have to go back to the city where I have my job. There are no farms there, no animals to watch. I feel already sad. I will miss my bunnies.
It is normal to return to the routine always burdens the stress after the holiday is quite usual. I hope you can see the bunnies again soon and take long walks, it shows that they do you good💗✨

Upvote 0
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
It is normal to return to the routine always burdens the stress after the holiday is quite usual. I hope you can see the bunnies again soon and take long walks, it shows that they do you good💗✨
A little yes, the rest is nothing for me. I had a purpose in life and it was taken from me due to my shitty behavior. I saw enough of this life tbh.
I would never. IV is the way to go with bunnies.
LOL, poor bunnies

Upvote 0
Mental

Mental

Oct 12, 2021
I hope you never get into heroin, I don't know you but I consider that everything has a solution.Although it should not be hypocritical, I smoke weed, as they say below, do not smoke bunnies and everything will be fine😂💗
A little yes, the rest is nothing for me. I had a purpose in life and it was taken from me due to my shitty behavior. I saw enough of this life tbh.

LOL, poor bunnies
Do you think everyone has been good? Even the best people have made their mistakes. People evolve ( not all) and eventually realize that it was not right what they have done and try to improve. You don't have to be a martyr, you have the right to see bunnies on your vacation, live in the countryside, do whatever you want to do, because we all have the right to change!

Last edited:
Upvote 0