gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
Picture yourself in a room. But in this room you could imagine any game console along with any game and it would appear in front of you. If you had an hour to play any game what would it be and why?(you can also mention board games any etc.)

Reactions: Rocinante and Forever Sleep
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Classic World of Warcraft. Just run around Elwyn Forest for an hour with a new character

Although strictly speaking this is a PC not console game so hope that is allowed, for console I would play Final Fantasy VII on a ps1

Reactions: Rocinante, Hero Remeer and gnarly
Hero Remeer

Hero Remeer

Sep 22, 2024
What a question, well I'm playing Skyrim again so I would choose that one, because it's a game that I consider relaxing, that thing about walking at your own pace is great
regards, be well

Reactions: Rocinante and gnarly
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Only an hour? I guess I'd want to play Shadow Generations although that wouldn't be enough time to beat it unfortunately.

Reactions: Rocinante
gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
Only an hour? I guess I'd want to play Shadow Generations although that wouldn't be enough time to beat it unfortunately.
Sorry I'm only giving an hour. I thought giving it a finite amount of time would make the question more difficult. and hopefully a more precise game for maybe a specific reason. A buddy I met in discord said he played bully by rockstar games because it comforted him the most when he was a kid. He even plays the game still to this day.

Reactions: Rocinante and Dr Iron Arc
N7_Alliance_Marine

N7_Alliance_Marine

Sep 29, 2024
Either Dead Space 2 or Mass Effect 2.

Reactions: Rocinante and gnarly
meowingnomore

meowingnomore

Jun 24, 2023
i think id just jump back into one of the old flash games i loved as a kid, theyll always mean more to me than any advanced polished game i played as an adult

Reactions: Rocinante
E

Edistrying

Jul 22, 2024
street fighter 4
Think about my family, the past & die :)

Reactions: gnarly and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Dragon Quest VIII on PS2 but I just play the intro on repeat

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and gnarly