CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
I turn 24 today, and will be alive for give-or-take 2 more months. It's weird to think that this is the last birthday I will ever experience. Has anyone else passed their final birthday yet? Did you do anything special?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Makko, esann7, Blue Rose and 8 others
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
Happy Birthday! I wish you peace, love and understanding for yourself. I hope someone in real life is good to you today! I would give a lot to be 24 again - with the knowledge of today. All the love for you!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: death137, Sensei, fred farkle and 1 other person
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I turn 24 today, and will be alive for give-or-take 2 more months. It's weird to think that this is the last birthday I will ever experience. Has anyone else passed their final birthday yet? Did you do anything special?
I think I'm going to more than likely CTB before my birthday roughly before the end of this month. I'm really trying not to but I just don't see it working out. Why do you have a special date? What made you come to your decision? ❤

CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
I think I'm going to more than likely CTB before my birthday roughly before the end of this month. I'm really trying not to but I just don't see it working out. Why do you have a special date? What made you come to your decision? ❤
I don't have a specific date other than "this May", but my lease is up in July and my housemates will begin looking for a new place to live in May and I want them to be able to do so with the expectation that I will not be around (correct amount of bedrooms, no expectation that I will be contributing to rent, etc), so May seems to be the latest I can stick around without either burdening my loved ones or having to wait a whole other entire year (which I am not doing, two months is hard enough). Came to the decision to ctb due to depression / hating being alive / the usual.

• Love
Reactions: esann7 and GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I don't have a specific date other than "this May", but my lease is up in July and my housemates will begin looking for a new place to live in May and I want them to be able to do so with the expectation that I will not be around (correct amount of bedrooms, no expectation that I will be contributing to rent, etc), so May seems to be the latest I can stick around without either burdening my loved ones or having to wait a whole other entire year (which I am not doing, two months is hard enough). Came to the decision to ctb due to depression / hating being alive / the usual.
That's one way to do It. Try not to leave anymore behind than the things you can't control. There will still be loss. This means you will not be dying in the house? That might cost them. Just a thought. I'm likely to die in my home and someone will have to clean it and possibly pay for it. I have a big tarp for the mess but in my case I might be rotten when they find me. If I decide to go.

CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
That's one way to do It. Try not to leave anymore behind than the things you can't control. There will still be loss. This means you will not be dying in the house? That might cost them. Just a thought. I'm likely to die in my home and someone will have to clean it and possibly pay for it. I have a big tarp for the mess but in my case I might be rotten when they find me. If I decide to go.
I will die in my house, but my method is SN so I don't expect it to be messy. Gonna wear a maxipad too just in case of that bowel release thing that happems when peopld die sometimes. I will do it while everyone's at work and it'll only be a few hours before I'm found, so no rotting.

• Love
Reactions: esann7 and GarageKarate07
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
My birthday was two months ago. Hopefully it is my last. Didn't do anything special.

Reactions: esann7
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
First of all, happy birthday!!!
Last Jan, it was mine and I posted a thread about it and I wrote similar words to yours. It really feels weird because I'm doing my best to live but I don't know if I'll have another birthday. The last one really felt like the final one.

Reactions: mirko
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Happy birthday!

yep, I had mine a couple of weeks ago and I also have a deadline in a bit less than two months.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
My birthday is approaching. I haven't set a date, but I have this feeling this will be my last one. Time will tell.

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
My birthday was last September. I will not live to be 60.

Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
Wow Happy Birthday!
I had passed by my birthday on Feb 2021, and... sorry, I attempted to do CTB on my birthday...

Anyway probably I will meet my next birthday, I have a lot of task before my CTB

Reactions: esann7