• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

caughtinthedumps

caughtinthedumps

i'm still here
Jun 3, 2020
Ativan saved from when I had LASIK. Melatonin. A whole lot of pot. I know these won't kill me but they will me me tired and sleepy. I want to swim out so far that even if SI kicks in, it is too far from the shore to make it back. What is obvious to you guys that I am missing?

• Hugs
Reactions: September5th, Passersby, Lostandlooking and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Since you are asking, a coherent plan altogether.

Reactions: Riddle
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
You need a good plan that minimizes the risk of failure if you absolutely have to CTB. If you are not 100% sure this is the right thing to do, seek help.

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest and caughtinthedumps
caughtinthedumps

caughtinthedumps

i'm still here
Jun 3, 2020
I'm terminally ill unfortunately and you guys are the first to hear that. Due to recent worsening, I will soon be either bedridden or going by my own hand and I want the choice. This specific scenario was one I began thinking of when I was diagnosed. On top of that, I have flippers, live close to the Great Lakes, and even found a depth map and pier to watch the sun set off of. This has been thought about extensively. I should have clarified, mb.

I was just looking for another perspective because it never hurts to have more than one. With our head states on SS, it is easy to miss small but significant details :)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, pthnrdnojvsc, Sunset764 and 5 others
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I'm terminally ill unfortunately and you guys are the first to hear that. Due to recent worsening, I will soon be either bedridden or going by my own hand and I want the choice. This specific scenario was one I began thinking of when I was diagnosed. On top of that, I have flippers, live close to the Great Lakes, and even found a depth map and pier to watch the sun set off of. This has been thought about extensively. I should have clarified, mb.

I was just looking for another perspective because it never hurts to have more than one. With our head states on SS, it is easy to miss small but significant details :)
I'm really sorry to hear this.

In terms of methods, is this something that you're completely set on? Or are you open to something else? Drowning is just a really painful way to go.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Ativan saved from when I had LASIK. Melatonin. A whole lot of pot. I know these won't kill me but they will me me tired and sleepy. I want to swim out so far that even if SI kicks in, it is too far from the shore to make it back. What is obvious to you guys that I am missing?
Think you might die of hypothermia instead of drowning, that water is cold

caughtinthedumps

caughtinthedumps

i'm still here
Jun 3, 2020
I'm really sorry to hear this.

In terms of methods, is this something that you're completely set on? Or are you open to something else? Drowning is just a really painful way to go.
I appreciate it. I have decided on this after going over a number of other options. The lake Erie cliffs are high but way too gently sloped to ever CTB. I had a breakdown last month and bought a plane ticket to Beachy Head but cancelled it after I thought harder about the logistics of that a bit more.

Reactions: Sunset764
Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
You have been a member for 2 years so I assume you know about SN and N as an option. If you have a terminal illness maybe you can go to Oregon, I read this on wikipedia

In March 2022, the state of Oregon ruled it unconstitutional to refuse assisted suicide to people from other states who are willing to travel to Oregon die that way, effectively giving out of state residents the opportunity to die by physician-assisted suicide.[6] Before someone travels to Oregon to die by physician assisted suicide, those helping the patient travel to Oregon might be prosecuted for assisting a suicide.

As for the drowning plan, I think it is good as it will leave yourself time to change your mind and have an out. As you are swimming out there you will come face to face with SI and the severity of your decision and it will test you resolve to go through with it.

The downside though, is maybe you get too far and maybe you realize you do want to live or SI kicks in hard and yuo become very afriad to die. Then you are struggling to make it back in time, then experience panic and fear, possibly eventually drowning,. Not a great way to go

Reactions: whatevs and YourNeighbor
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you suffer so unbearably. Life really is so unfair. Drowning does sound like a horrible way to leave this world, but I understand wanting to leave at a time of your own choosing. People do deserve the option of exiting peacefully. I hope that you find relief from your suffering in whatever happens and I wish you the best.

MisFortunate

MisFortunate

May 19, 2022
I appreciate it. I have decided on this after going over a number of other options. The lake Erie cliffs are high but way too gently sloped to ever CTB. I had a breakdown last month and bought a plane ticket to Beachy Head but cancelled it after I thought harder about the logistics of that a bit more.
I am also ill and I understand why the lake appeals to you. I also desire to spend my final moments in the arms of Mother Nature, not in a sterile hospital room. Been there to many times, it's mental anguish.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, outrider567 and caughtinthedumps
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I'm pretty sure you will sober up quickly as you're gasping for air. If I was to drown myself, which I would never do as it scares me shitless, I would go drugged up with something stronger.

Reactions: waitingforrest and TakeMeBack07
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Reminds me of this song. It has a beautiful scene of a girl walking into the water after having had severe emotional trauma. It's a very piece of music and video