• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
It's been decided. I will jump on new years at midnight. I've picked a location that means a lot to me emotionally and I'm sure I will be successful.

I've flipped flopped between wanting to live and wanting to ctb for a while. But now I'm certain.

A lot of people seem to opt for SN. Personally I think too much can go wrong with that method. And with others. This is the closest I will get to a gun in my mouth.

Once my feet leave the ground. Death is gauranteed. Like many people are afraid of here I do not want to end up a vegetable.

The concrete will be my escape.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HappyMstake, DFFP, Iseeblue_711 and 3 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It's a good feeling when you know what you want to do. I wish you luck and all the best :heart:

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and MrBigSad
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
I want to jump now. Need too get the balls though. Head first is the only way as its 5 stories.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrBigSad
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
jumping is my option, everyone has their own preferred method, whatever path you end up going down, I hope you get what you want from it

• Love
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
I want to jump now. Need too get the balls though. Head first is the only way as its 5 stories.

I'm kind of tempted to fall backwards. I think it'll be like falling into a black hole. Where time stops. For me/ my conciosness. Time will freeze right before I hit the pavement. That's what I think at least.

Reactions: GreenTree
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I'm kind of tempted to fall backwards. I think it'll be like falling into a black hole. Where time stops. For me/ my conciosness. Time will freeze right before I hit the pavement. That's what I think at least.
Time will definitely freeze when you hit the pavement, for you at least.

I don't think I could ever have the bottle to jump, I'd be thinking God knows what on the way down.

Reactions: EmptyManForever
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Time will definitely freeze when you hit the pavement, for you at least.

I don't think I could ever have the bottle to jump, I'd be thinking God knows what on the way down.

you dont have time to think, oh look no floor, oh shit im falling...... nothing

Reactions: MrBigSad and Spitfire
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
There are some mad videos on 4chan of people jumping or falling off things, one that sticks in my mind is a guy walking on the edge of the roof of some skyscraper type building and he misses his footing and just goes straight over. Must have taken him 20 to 30 seconds to hit the ground, but by that point you can't see him anymore.

• Wow
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
I got a bit of practice on my first attempt. I hyped myself up. Knowing I deserve to die. Appreciating utilitarianism I figure the entire world is better off if I died.

So I didn't jump. I just surrendered. I have the feeling that's how I'll go again except this time I'll make sure there's no hope for survival. Concrete will be the sweetest embrace I've had in years.
There are some mad videos on 4chan of people jumping or falling off things, one that sticks in my mind is a guy walking on the edge of the roof of some skyscraper type building and he misses his footing and just goes straight over. Must have taken him 20 to 30 seconds to hit the ground, but by that point you can't see him anymore.
Holy shit I think I've seen that video

Iseeblue_711

Iseeblue_711

Oct 4, 2020
I
It's been decided. I will jump on new years at midnight. I've picked a location that means a lot to me emotionally and I'm sure I will be successful.

I've flipped flopped between wanting to live and wanting to ctb for a while. But now I'm certain.

A lot of people seem to opt for SN. Personally I think too much can go wrong with that method. And with others. This is the closest I will get to a gun in my mouth.

Once my feet leave the ground. Death is gauranteed. Like many people are afraid of here I do not want to end up a vegetable.

The concrete will be my escape.
I can t help it but think of the stories of people who jumped from bridges, survived, and said that, the moment they let go, they regreted it, and I truly hope that, that won t be the case for you, because that would be more horrific than death itself.And, even tho I don t know you, I hope that you ll find peace and the happiness you ve been waiting for, for such a long time <3.

• Love
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
I

I can t help it but think of the stories of people who jumped from bridges, survived, and said that, the moment they let go, they regreted it, and I truly hope that, that won t be the case for you, because that would be more horrific than death itself.And, even tho I don t know you, I hope that you ll find peace and the happiness you ve been waiting for, for such a long time <3.

Aww, I already tried and failed. The problem Is that pesky water. So, fluid. Ugh. Like why cant you be like the other states of matter?

• Hugs
Reactions: Iseeblue_711