Letthisallbegone

Letthisallbegone

WTF 0-0
Sep 13, 2023
I live with my parents and they have cameras in every room I need to find a way to cbt without them catching me getting the items any ideas or tips ?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Inthewind
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Wtf. They have cameras everywhere? Can you get a hotel room? What method are you thinking of?

Reactions: lavender143once, jaxxon_sunn, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
assume they are monitoring you right now

• Wow
Reactions: lavender143once, not-2-b-the-answer, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Upvote 0
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Literally every room? Like filming you when you sleep? Watching when you shower and use the toilet? The first thing that comes to my mind is to move out and see if your suicidal feelings get better. If my parents did that weird shit I'd want to die too.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: kitty_kat, whitefeather, Letmedienow and 8 others
Upvote 0
Letthisallbegone

Letthisallbegone

WTF 0-0
Sep 13, 2023
Wtf. They have cameras everywhere? Can you get a hotel room? What method are you thinking of?
Yes everywhere there aren't many hotel rooms around here and I am thinking of gun but idk
Literally every room? Like filming you when you sleep? Watching when you shower and use the toilet? The first thing that comes to my mind is to move out and see if your suicidal feelings get better. If my parents did that weird shit I'd want to die too.
Yes everywhere my parents say they are for "watching the dogs " but I am home constantly so I don't know why
assume they are monitoring you right now
Yep -_- it sucks tbh

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Upvote 0
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
WISH i had parents around, WISH there were cameras here to film how slowly a human body decomposes even when biologically active. wish there were someone who cared , clean clothes, food. no theres only booze, the stove is still burnt when i opened it all the 4 burners taped all the windows, woke up thinking "damn gas ran out how can people accident themselves if I AM WILLING TO IT and fail =\" there was just a small amount left, only blackened the whole stove and burnt the wall . that was 6months ago. damn this year has been nothing but an extension of the last 3 or 4 or 5 if things are not handled correctly

• Aww..
Reactions: Sannti and not-2-b-the-answer
Upvote 0
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I live with my parents and they have cameras in every room I need to find a way to cbt without them catching me getting the items any ideas or tips ?
Do you order anything online, like maybe at Christmas? Maybe they won't check your packages. Can you open the box in the closet without a camera.
Do they know you are suicidal?

• Love
Reactions: lavender143once
Upvote 0
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
It's clear that your parents are 1984 fans...

Big Brother is watching you...

• Aww..
Reactions: lavender143once, DeadlineDialer, The Burning Fool and 2 others
Upvote 0
Letthisallbegone

Letthisallbegone

WTF 0-0
Sep 13, 2023
Do you order anything online, like maybe at Christmas? Maybe they won't check your packages. Can you open the box in the closet without a camera.
Do they know you are suicidal?
No not often and they always ask to see things +~+ and my closet isn't big enough and kinda not rlly talk to them be for they brushed it off

• Hugs
Upvote 0
DeadlineDialer

DeadlineDialer

Traversing the grid of death
Sep 20, 2023
Are they suspicious of you attempting cause of anything you've said or done, or are they simply overcontrolling?

Upvote 0
Letthisallbegone

Letthisallbegone

WTF 0-0
Sep 13, 2023
Are they suspicious of you attempting cause of anything you've said or done, or are they simply overcontrolling?
Haven't done said nor done anything rlly but they say the cams are "for the dogs"

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and DeadlineDialer
Upvote 0
DeadlineDialer

DeadlineDialer

Traversing the grid of death
Sep 20, 2023
Haven't done said nor done anything rlly but they say the cams are "for the dogs"
Hmmm... So long as you play it cool and don't allude to anything, you might be able to plan discreetly. Find blind spots and start spending time in them, if the cameras are truly "for the dogs" they shouldn't have a problem with you being there. If they do, at least you know what their true intentions are and you can make them admit it. The biggest rule I can give you is don't stress about it, if they notice you acting differently, they might step in. I recommend you keep everything in the dome or where they can't find it, if you're one to write things down, do it on something they can't, or typically don't, monitor. It's essential you leave them no evidence, if they have no reason for suspicion, you're clear as glass. Whatever you're going to do, I'm sorry to say it's gonna have to be out of the house. Keep your method off site, in your car trunk or anywhere you can get to when you need it. If all goes well, when the time comes, you should be able to just walk or drive to wherever you've planned on finishing up, just make sure no ones around and you're comfortable.

I'm truly sorry you're in such a situation that would lead you to this, I understand what it's like having overbearing parents that think they know what's best for you and micromanage every little aspect of your life. I hope that this, even just daydreaming about it, can lead you to your much needed feelings of peace and control over your life.

Love forever, stay strong.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and lavender143once
Upvote 0
CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
The fact that you live with your parents makes me worried and you're still very young. If you are I was in the same boat once. I really do thing you shouldn't try to cbt until you've past adulthood for you and your parent's sake. Shoot me a dm if you need to talk about it.

There are a few methods that only requires every day items, like shallow water breathing. Basically fill a bathtub and prepare a weight that will keep your chest/head down. Hyperventilate until you're about to pass out then plunge your head down and make sure the weight is on you. You can also tie the weight onto you and jump into a river (at night when no one is watching)

If you're buying something suspicious (like a rope), the easiest way for me is to hide it in some baggy clothes when I walk in. I used to hide things alot in my winter jacket. Just hang it up when you're home.

If your parents are following the law, there shouldn't be a camera in the bathroom. See if you can hide stuff in there or something. If there is a camera in their inform them.

Good luck

Reactions: Cardboard, not-2-b-the-answer and DeadlineDialer
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so horrible to be constantly watched like that, I find it so cruel but anyway I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for, I wish it's more straightforward to finally be free from this existence, no one should feel like they are forced to suffer.

• Love
Upvote 0
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Thats just so unecessary to have camera everywhere like that, they seem very controlling and would definitely disturb and interfere in your plans to ctb. I advise you to book a hotel room or just leave without their acknowledgment and you can carry out your ctb there.

Upvote 0
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
This is a very creepy situation. You could get a P.O. Box. I don't know if they could check on that. I'm not sure how much they are. I don't know what your method is or if you have decided. I don't know where you could store anything. Somewhere else or outside? Any friends that wouldn't judge?
Masturbate in front of the camera.... 🤣😜😂 Maybe they will stop watching. 😜😉😁
Seriously though, I'm sorry for your circumstances.🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: DeadlineDialer
Upvote 0