partymonster

partymonster

Nov 25, 2023
I've been thinking of how there's so much suicide prevention campaigns now and everyday it's harder to find the resources to die peacefully like SN and N, but still there more suicides than ever before just In 2022 at US, around 49,500 people died by suicide according to the CDC, which is the highest number ever recorded .

Which confirm what we all Know, all this crap just don't work, just cuz they make it harder to get the drugs to die peacefully and safely doesn't mean people wouldn't find another way out, they don't care that you die, they just want you to do it in the most painful way possible or survive and live in regret for the rest of your life.

Maybe they should try make a better world with a better system and people wouldn't be desperate to die.

Sorry if I make mistakes, English is not first language. Thanks if you read have a great day

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, redeyepiranha, warm dreams and 1 other person
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
Hi, friend. I don't think that people and states are so sadistic that they want ctb to be painful, and after a failed attempt you become disabled and suffer even more. I do not think so.

In my opinion, the ban on SN and N exists in order to remove the temptation for a person to die. After all, if there is no peaceful way to die, then this can force a person to live, because there is a possibility that he will not decide on the painful ctb method.

I'm not sure that states are not sadists, but I'm definitely sure that these people are selfish and materialistic. It is not beneficial for high society to give a person the right to die, because the fewer people, the fewer resources - this is logical. And if there are few resources, then high society will not be able to live richly. Therefore, everything is done to limit a person from suicide: prohibition of substances, religion, morality, etc. We are just slaves in this big system, and the owner does not want to lose his workforce.

My opinion.

Reactions: Leavesfromthevine and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm disgusted by how many humans wish to make suicide as inaccessible as possible, sadly the reality is that they want others to suffer for as long and as much as possible, to me it's horrifying how a peaceful exit is a privilege only reserved for animals but not humans. It's so disgusting how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option in this world filled with endless suffering and cruelty, in my case I'd certainly always prefer to not exist.

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Hi, friend. I don't think that people and states are so sadistic that they want ctb to be painful, and after a failed attempt you become disabled and suffer even more. I do not think so.

In my opinion, the ban on SN and N exists in order to remove the temptation for a person to die. After all, if there is no peaceful way to die, then this can force a person to live, because there is a possibility that he will not decide on the painful ctb method.

I'm not sure that states are not sadists, but I'm definitely sure that these people are selfish and materialistic. It is not beneficial for high society to give a person the right to die, because the fewer people, the fewer resources - this is logical. And if there are few resources, then high society will not be able to live richly. Therefore, everything is done to limit a person from suicide: prohibition of substances, religion, morality, etc. We are just slaves in this big system, and the owner does not want to lose his workforce.

My opinion.
I love this perspective so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: warm dreams